This happens to all girls.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it sure would suck to be a girl and have to deal with periods and feminine products and whatnot.

Guys just fart and go about their business. Boners feel good, so we don't complain about them or get angry when they happen.

But guys do have their bad times too.....we have to deal with you women and your PMS and....err....down time.
rolleyes.gif

Wait....this is the EoF right?
huh.gif
{looks up} Yes, it is.
biggrin.gif

OK, I'm safe.....more or less. Heh, heh.
smileipb2.png

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I know. I know. Pretty sad, actually. I used to be so angry when that time of the month rolled around, but now I just do some yoga and make sure not to get stressed. Oh, I used to be so stressed, and when I was PMSing bad things happened to me because of it. The last and only incident involving others was my accidentally jamming a pencil into a friend's (who is now my roommate) arm on the first day of exams in high school, sophomore year. Long story short, that was actually how she and I met. LOL

...I really went off on a tangent there.
unsure.gif

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
I know. I know. Pretty sad, actually. I used to be so angry when that time of the month rolled around, but now I just do some yoga and make sure not to get stressed. Oh, I used to be so stressed, and when I was PMSing bad things happened to me because of it. The last and only incident involving others was my accidentally jamming a pencil into a friend's (who is now my roommate) arm on the first day of exams in high school, sophomore year. Long story short, that was actually how she and I met. LOL

...I really went off on a tangent there.
unsure.gif

wtf.gif

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
BrightNeko said:
This thread if it lives I'm sure will give me plenty of laughs but really... I have to know.. maybe its cause I'm a texas gal... WHAT THE HELL YOGA? THE IDEA HURTS MY BRAIN AND BODY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am honestly curious please explain if it has to be in PM I don't care I need to know how this works!? An why I haven't heard of such a thing.
Because its a placebo...

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FrozenIndignation said:
Because its a placebo...

Nothing wrong with a good placebo. They do a lot more good than bad medicine.

But lasses you have a major upside in all this. At least when you hit 9-12ish your genitals don't take over control of your body and never give it back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since