Hacking This happened me after deleting a game with FBI

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,592
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Just writing an experience/advice. But if someone is very kind to help me thanks in advance.

So the issue is I decided to delete detective pikachu in FBI to free space i previously deleted other games but right after deleting Detective pikachu (which is 1gb and the others were less in size i think) i got an error in fbi which i dont remember what was. The game deleted successfully, after i go to my home menu all my SD games dissapeared. They were still be able to be Launched with NAND injected FBI but if i pressed home button once in any game i got a luma3ds error saying that my sd card gets removed. I moved all my SD card root to my PC. Then reformated my 64GB sd card to FAT32. But now the issue is that if i move all my SD root to my SD always when any. APP file (the format of the 3DS installed games) is trying to be transferred i get a windows error that says that they cannot be readed from disk or original file!

Sorry if my english is bad.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Firstly, I have to say I've never actually uninstalled nor deleted Games with FBI; I usually just use FBI to install and then the 3DS' Systems Data Management to uninstall.

As such, I don't have any solutions for you there.
But reading this, it seems you're totally fine with reformatting your MicroSD so, to me, lost data isn't one of your concerns.

If I am correct, then I suggest you fill up that reformatted MicroSD with your backup 3DS data, maybe even the one you saved before starting the whole 3DS Hack process.
Once that is completed, then it's best to just reinstall all the Games you want via their CIAs.

Additionally, if you were using the Homebrew Application Checkpoint for your Save Files, then you can use it again to restore them. Otherwise, at least you're back playing your Games without errors instead of spending time staring a PC monitor figuring out how to transfer such-and-such to your MicroSD.

D

Deleted User

OP
Hello. Thank you for your interest to help me.

The case is that for some reason when i try to transfer any. app file back to my sd i get the windows error that says that they cannot be read. I have all of my saves but for some reason after i deleted detective pikachu my app files got corrupted or something. So i would like to know if theres any theory or sonething that can help me.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello. Thank you for your interest to help me.

Unfortunately I'm not proficient enough to help you with .APP Files.
Hopefully someone else will help you out in the Forum but if not, try Posting again and add APP in the Title.

The only workaround I can suggest is going back to your NAND backup and restoring that, which should get you back to your original 3DS. My logic here is that from this point, all your data is unconnected to the Games you had installed before this trouble, so reinstalling Games will be painless.

After restoring said NAND, it should be straightforward enough to get your Games back via their CIAs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??