OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Supercard3DS

Especially since it's not on the Supercard website (let alone the fact that 3DS isn't out yet and no one could possibly know how to make a flashcart for it yet)....wtf is this? Anyway, good for a laugh. Makes me feel like I've accidentally traveled to the future.

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
just someone with a cheap supercard dsone clone trying to sell to idiots. There arent any pictures of it either. It kind of reminds me of the 3dsr4. Simply packed with the avatar rom I think

9th_Sage

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
w216706761.jpg

Saw this very amusing ad on a site affiliated (apparently) with that one. I guess this must be the one you're talking about.
smile.gif
Slap Avatar on it and call it a day.

9th_Sage

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
There's http://www.3dsemu.com/ too. Check the about page...they use that weird '3D' Jurassic Park image you see for some reason every single time someone mentions 3DS.
biggrin.gif
There's some kind of funny stuff written in bad english on there...for example, did you know Nintendo is trying to make it's PS3 games compatible with 3D or that Nintendo's logo users are dodgy to draft? Well now you do!

nathancnc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Q: How is DSTHREE different from other 3DS flash cart?
A: DSTHREE is real 3DS flash cartridge, with the added benefit of a powerful CPU, that helps it play GBA Emulator games and display DivX and full HD video without editing it on PC.

I'm glad that this is real flashcart for the 3DS, almost thought it was some kind of fake
tongue.gif
These guys must have a 3DS Dev kit or something! XD

9th_Sage

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
nathancnc said:
QUOTE said:
Q: How is DSTHREE different from other 3DS flash cart?
A: DSTHREE is real 3DS flash cartridge, with the added benefit of a powerful CPU, that helps it play GBA Emulator games and display DivX and full HD video without editing it on PC.

I'm glad that this is real flashcart for the 3DS, almost thought it was some kind of fake
tongue.gif
These guys must have a 3DS Dev kit or something! XD
Don't forget to buy a $300 SDXC card to go with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol