Status
Not open for further replies.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, youtube has been fake with everything 3DS-hack related.

There should be a new thread titled "DO NOT BELIEVE YOUTUBE" because every single 3DS "softmod" has just been a trolling attempt.
And I think that video cropped up a while ago; if I remember right the guy password locked the downloadable RAR and never gave the password. Anyways I think it was all EXEs and DLLs that he says sent hacks to the 3DS.

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have fallen for that kinda stuff if I didn't frequent the temp fourms. But yeah there is currently no hacks or ways to play pirated 3DS games on the 3DS.

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any hacking or softmod video that has blocked ratings or comments filtered by the uploader are 99.9% fake. The link on the video is probobly to some ad or survey that give the uploader money for each person that visits or downloads.

Edit: In the future you should look at the sticky (http://gbatemp.net/topic/297281-nothing-plays-3ds-roms/) before posting or else you'll leave yourself open to be flamed by other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.