Hardware Third Party Wiimote Kills homebrew.

KameZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Wasn't exactly sure which subforum to put this in, but this seemed the closest)

Okay, so I picked up a third party wiimote because I thought it looked cool, right?

Well, apparantly it doesn't play nice with homebrew. Whenever I try to load ANY homebrew, including the homebrew channel, with this wiimote linked, the homebrew will immediately crash. If I load up the homebrew using a different wiimote and then sync the third party wiimote? The homebrew immediatly crashes.

Is this a known problem? I couldn't find anything by searching the forums or Google, any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Youre not very precise here...
What third party?
What kind of crash?
Does it work well with games?
What other homebrew?

KameZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magsor said:
Youre not very precise here...
What third party?
What kind of crash?
Does it work well with games?
What other homebrew?

Sorry, I hadn't tested much when first posting, I was hoping it was something known...

I don't know much exactly about the wiimote except that it is memorex and has Wii Motion Plus built in.

The wiimote works fine playing wii games.

It crashes with the "Exception (DSI) occurred!" error (Should I copy that down and post it?)

It crashes with all homebrew, or all I've tried at least. Including: SNES9x GX, FCE Ultra GX, WiiMC, Configurable USB loader, and the homebrew channel

Any other information needed?

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think 3rd party wiimotes work with homebrew currently. My friend's doesn't work with homebrew, but I don't remember if he said it crashed, just desynced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: