Hacking thinking about the sky3ds...question

kyomagi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my biggest question, the template file on the sky3ds site is the one you use the diskwriter with on the sd card and it just works, correct? no firmware updates or using other carts/consoles?

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
THAT's your biggest question?

No, you don't need anything other than DiskWriter and the template file. Well, maybe the config.ini file, but no other flashcart or anything, no.

How about if there's a way yet to generate your own template file in order to be able to player other games or new games that come out? Isn't that more important? (the answer is no, by the way. We are at the mercy of this "Sky3DS team" to release it. If they disappear tomorrow then we'll all be left hanging in the wind! Yay!).

How about if you can use Cubic Ninja and regionFOUR to play out-of-region games? Surely that's more important. (the answer is yes, btw, up till fw 9.8, the most recent fw).

You don't give a shit, do you? Sorry for the rant. Had nothing else better to do.

kyomagi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it's ok it was a good read. Thanks for the answers

I picked up a n3dsxl with a few games on the cheap so I'm gonna sell those for the sky 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk