Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind spending $20 on getting the Games n Music for my DS. I am going to probably get another Micro Sd for my DSTT and put the one gig in the GnM. I want to do this just so I can get all my videos and music off of my DSTT and put it on something else so It doesn't take up space o my DSTT. I also want to do this So I can download movies and put them on there.

What do you guys think? Should I got for it?

yankees26eac92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DO NOT get a GnM. It is the worst decision I ever made. I got one and it has been nothing but trouble. First of all its homebrew support is terrible. Also, it is very slow and freezes up the DS sometimes. Why would you want to get one anyway? You have a DSTT right. I would just do what neschn said and get another memory stick. You can get them cheap on eBay.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides, the GnM has a slow interface with the microSD card. While this isn't a problem for most homebrew, I've heard that movies lag noticeably on the GnM since it can't stream the data from the card fast enough.

yankees26eac92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah every time I would put any video on it there would be a sound problem and it was just a terrible video quality. But all I have to say is DO NOT BUY A GAMES N MUSIC.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, by all means get another MicroSD, but I would advise you not to buy one off ebay - just in case it is a fake or faulty etc. which would give you a lot of hassle

yankees26eac92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I agree, i got a 1gb memory stick pro duo for 14 bucks but it was fake. Don't get me wrong, it still works, but you can get a MicroSD know a-days for pretty low. But it doesn't matter as long as you DON'T get a GnM.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Was the price a little to good to be true?

Yes, seeing how 4 gig micro sdhcs in Canada are at least $65.

EDIT: Thankfully, I did some research on the seller, and there were a lot of people who got the genuine item. There was only one negative comment about the item, when this guy tried to get a refund, but only got half of it. I just hope it goes the same for me as well.

Peanut Butter 40

Trophies
Website
en.wikipedia.org
XP
Country
Canada
Officially, it can't, but I figure someone out there must have developed a ROM loader if it's at all possible, and I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Also wondering if anyone knows whether the startup menu thing is contained on plain ROM or flash? I'd like to hack it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc