Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Any teams need to pick up a member? Any teams want a man who can lift up medium-weight things with relative ease (it's all in the knees) and makes a really good steak?
If my other friend who I asked doesn't get back to me by the tournament's start, you can join my team (Team Frostfyre) if you'd like. I have another friend that'll be on the team, so it'll be a full team.

Reactions: 1 person

megavoltaic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, even though I can't do a webcast per se, I set up a livestream to show the bracket as well as to chat with everyone in the tournament.

www.livestream.com/megavoltaiclive

megavoltaic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so apparently, due to mistiming on my part, me being extremely sick, and other situations people are having, this tourney is gonna have to wait until next week. right now, only 2 teams are formed, so maybe it wouldve been better to do singles, idk. Sorry to all that were here, but this is gonna have to wait. If anyone would like to help me in organizing a better one, pm me and let me know. Again, sorry :-(

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, so apparently, due to mistiming on my part, me being extremely sick, and other situations people are having, this tourney is gonna have to wait until next week. right now, only 2 teams are formed, so maybe it wouldve been better to do singles, idk. Sorry to all that were here, but this is gonna have to wait. If anyone would like to help me in organizing a better one, pm me and let me know. Again, sorry :-(

D'aww. Oh well, if you're feeling sick I can understand you don't want to play a fast paced 3D game :P

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
well ill take next saturday and sunday off for this so you can count me in ill email my scheduler and let you guys know i def wanna play for some reason when I'm at my clients i can get the laptop on the net but i can't get the ds to go online, so i would have to do it at home :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?