Think before you buy !

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I learnt my mistake with a console launch purchase, and won't be making that mistake again.

I held off from making the Vita purchase at launch, and saved myself a lot of money by doing so when i eventually purchased it.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what would happen if everyone followed this advice? Gaming market crash. If you're worried about game library, well the games will get there eventually... if people buy the console. If they don't, then who's gonna make games for it?

If you're worried about defective hardware, that's another story. Call me a Nintendo fanboy if you like, but I trust them when it comes to launch hardware because they have a long history of solidly built hardware. Sony and Microsoft... well I'd be worried about getting their launch hardware after the this generation's debacle. Maybe they've learned from their mistakes, but I wouldn't make that gamble.

Reactions: Duo8

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what would happen if everyone followed this advice? Gaming market crash. If you're worried about game library, well the games will get there eventually... if people buy the console. If they don't, then who's gonna make games for it?

If you're worried about defective hardware, that's another story. Call me a Nintendo fanboy if you like, but I trust them when it comes to launch hardware because they have a long history of solidly built hardware. Sony and Microsoft... well I'd be worried about getting their launch hardware after the this generation's debacle. Maybe they've learned from their mistakes, but I wouldn't make that gamble.

To be fair PS3s were made pretty well and even the YLOD only affected what? 0.7% of consoles?

Microsoft fucked up on earlier Xbox models but they've been good for years now.

But yeah there will always be early adopters but that doesn't mean everyone should be early adopters.

Reactions: Gahars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: