20f9b595c9cd28848dfa6e5c798ded9c.jpg

Segger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_5007.jpeg

I picked up the FunKey S and absolutely adore it, been playing Front Mission and a Pokémon blue romhack that adds full color and an XP gauge to combat
IMG_5035 2.jpegIMG_5029.jpeg
This thing is absurdly small, enough to where I can easily equip it to my keychain and it's suprisingly playable, even with the smaller buttons. The screen is extremely sharp and makes SNES pixel graphics look fantastic.

It was a joy playing through Super Mario World, and for RPGs it's perfect since it savestates and completely shuts down when shut, then instantly resumes the savestate when the lid is opened again.
The speed that it saves and loads games also makes swapping back and forth between a few games really fast and fun, I can play Front Mission when I have more time, or Yoshi's Island or Tetris or something for a fairly short session.

The only issue I have with it is that the image gets a bit squished or heavily cropped depending on your preference when playing PS1 games.
But the fact that I have entire PS1 games on my literal keychain is completely mindblowing to me.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new wii drive spindle motor
finally fixed my original wii after all these years
PXL_20220621_203358883.jpg

this is the old one

after installing it there was a horrific grinding noise, put it back together and still persisted
had to open it again and fix it, it was the metal clip piece that goes over the spindle , the screws would not budge so I could not loosen them to readjust it, I ended up just bending it and it is pretty quiet now
this thing was probably sitting disassembled for like 10 years

Last edited by weatMod,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got hit on by the same girl that friend zoned me, so that's confusing.
Bought a new 32oz water bottle and have rejoined a gym with my best friend. It's a 24 hour gym so I can go after work at 11pm.

As for the girl idk what I'm going to do, cause I still really like this girl. I know she was going through some stuff at the time and I don't want to played with.

Got flashed by 2 insanely hot girls(both about 25) This just happened to me about 30 minutes ago.

Went to a local reptile pet shop and it's 2 girls working there today. One girl decides to take off her shirt cuz it's so hot inside, she has no bra on and I see everything. She cashes me out with her boobs out and doesn't give a shit. The other girl tells her she topless and she says it's too hot to care.

Her coworker just looks at me and says it's extremely hot in here and starts taking off her shirt too.

I'm like wtf am I on a prank show or something. Then they tell me to come back anytime for a visit, and I'm just like OkAy👀

Also i was the only one jn the store, other than them.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

FitBoyAwe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Purchase My doorbell camera. When I saw a clip of my best friend, who passed away last summer, doubled over in laughter and having his crybaby sweatpants fall down around his ankles as he struggled to catch his breath, I was questioning whether or not I had wasted my money on it.

Last edited by FitBoyAwe,
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But can it run Crysis?

Well if you want a "Crisis", here's one:

:) I'm on the toilet doing my business, and I looked to see... There Is NO TP ! :ohnoes:

Now that's a Crisis. :angry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night