United States
Screenshot_20210822-163413_eBay.jpg

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took a trip this summer to Ohio to visit my mom and family, and unlike my dad( who traded in every GameCube and N64 game we had years ago to Gamestop ). She had kept and collected what she could over the years knowing that we still loved the games, and now that we are older and can't visit as often, she had me bring the games back to New York to be able to enjoy!

All I'm gonna say, because there's too much to say, is that I love her for everything she's done for us.
aVqWE6x.jpg
supzVUz.jpg

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Took a trip this summer to Ohio to visit my mom and family, and unlike my dad( who traded in every GameCube and N64 game we had years ago to Gamestop ). She had kept and collected what she could over the years knowing that we still loved the games, and now that we are older and can't visit as often, she had me bring the games back to New York to be able to enjoy!

All I'm gonna say, because there's too much to say, is that I love her for everything she's done for us.
aVqWE6x.jpg
supzVUz.jpg
That's how to parent.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've almost made the choice several times, but I can't give in to getting a 2DS over a 3DS, even if I'm going to rarely ever use the 3D, probably would just feel bad about losing the feature set.
I never hardly used it on my O3DS/N3DSXL also wanted a N2DSXL for a while and wanted in person when buying a used unit

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, once again, a night hanging out with the peeps, and I decide to empty my wallet further despite it not being payday yet...

Not gonna defend the behavior, because I know it's a bad idea, but I keep doing it anyway :huh:

P.S. Milanos Dark Chocolate are bliss...

Last edited by Wolfy, , Reason: No reason to be too serious
Reactions: dragonblood9999

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been interested in playing Omikron the Nomad Soul since it came out, like 20 year ago. I saw it on GOG for $1.23 and thought it's cheap enough I'll get it.

From what I remember I've only ever played the demo that came on the demo disk that came with Tomb Raider 4 for PC. But what I did play I remember liking it, and if I don't it wasn't expensive at all

Last edited by dragonblood9999,
Reactions: Mama Looigi

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So perhaps a bit of a impulse buy, but I just got paid and was with a friend looking for retro stuff at a few thrift stores.

Was able to find a Wii with all the extensions for a flat $50 USD, and later picked up Rainbow Six 3 for a little over a dollar. The Wii works great and although I would've loved to get some nice Wii games as well, there wasn't anything appealing other than sports games and a few rhythm/singing games.

2wgMtTl.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So perhaps a bit of a impulse buy, but I just got paid and was with a friend looking for retro stuff at a few thrift stores.

Was able to find a Wii with all the extensions for a flat $50 USD, and later picked up Rainbow Six 3 for a little over a dollar. The Wii works great and although I would've loved to get some nice Wii games as well, there wasn't anything appealing other than sports games and a few rhythm/singing games.

2wgMtTl.jpg
$50 ouch I get them alot for $10-15 they really ripped u off smh

Reactions: Willgheminass

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Downloaded that Monster Hunter Stories 2 demo on my Switch (it's alright, so far; though it's weird how I can't zoom the camera in, nor have I found a way to check the game Settings once I've loaded my save) two days ago, and also downloaded a Final Fantasy 1+2 Dawn of Souls (y'know, the GBA remake) ROM.
Also finished FF1 on that ROM, with a Fighter/Monk/Red Mage/Black Mage party, so I can scratch that JRPG off my 'should experience one day' list. FF2...nah; I know that its stat-grinding mechanics are tedious as hell, and apparently the story is apocalyptic, and I'm not a fan of depressing stuff, so nah, not gonna play it.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$50 ouch I get them alot for $10-15 they really ripped u off smh

I remember a time when they were in the $20s, but with the retro game market being what it is, thought it was a good buy( though in hindsight a lot of impulse buying is just plain bad ).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1