Things you recently bought or got

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And we've not even reached peak prices yet.

Gosh, if that's true then I'm happy I've splurged in the past and collected what I have, cause I would've been screwed on some stuff.

Got an Intec screen for the GameCube and crossing my fingers it works since it was sold without the Y cable.
cynS21C.jpg

Reactions: MrCokeacola

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought 2 big bean n cheese burritos. Anyone wanna sit with me afterwards? :shy:

[farrrrrrrrt] uh, maybe even sooner. :blush:
Think I got you beat in every way. Just had a turkey and kimchi sandwich for breakfast. Lean turkey, plain kimchi -- no funky stuff added -- on Ezekiel bread. That's it, no other condiments or garbage. Damned delicious!

So, not only is mine waaaaaaaaaaaaay better tasting, it's also a lot healthier. :P

Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: bonkmaykr

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I picked up a stock transparent GBA at the sci-fi convention I went to at the weekend.

gba.jpeg

Gonna give it a new screen at some point soon (even tho I was expecting it, it's actually kinda shocking just how hard the original screen is to see in normal lighting), will probably give the case a good clean in the meantime. Rechargeable battery mod is something else to consider for the future. I'm not reshelling tho, I like the original.
Was a bit of an extravagance as I'm really happy with my Game Boy Micro, but sometimes you've gotta Treat Yo Self.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where did you find that clearance deal and do you like it , is it any good?
I use slickdeals.com and it gave me an alert For Walmart $106. I love it I spent week printing its own upgrades and bought an auto leveling cr-touch for it. If you keep looking you’ll find good deal for it last week was 100 at micro center (pickup only) 130 for Walmart but keeping looking and you’ll hit a deal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag