Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Actually he is making a review for it, it should be up soon
Indeed it is, right now, right here: http://gbatemp.net/review/nes30-pro-bluetooth-controller.329/

I thought to get it.... but then i saw connectivity issues....

EDIT: Ohh and you tested it with PC/PS3/Android/Wii ?
EDIT2: Guess you're making a review for it.
I never had any big connectivity problems, the only noticeable thing is having to re-pair via bluetooth when you switch between the various modes...but that's not any kind of bug, it's just how it works. I also wasn't aware it worked on the PS3, the manual included in the box was old (and all engrish-y), and the manual on their website never mentioned it. But I did end up just trying it on the PS3, it works like most third party PS3 controllers. You can read more about it in the review ^^^ :P

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image.jpg

Reactions: VinsCool

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, my £87 food order arrived yesterday so I've been experimenting with all manner of crazy foods. Ostrich steaks (which I repeatedly refer to as chocobo steak 'cause I'm that much of a twat), llama burgers, etc. All delicious. Freaks me out though. I do all my meat on one of those George Foreman slanted grills to take the edge off, but this stuff is super healthy so literally nothing comes off it, there wasn't any fat to drain. I'm already seeing the results of all my training and my diet change though. I'm approximately 43% less moob than before. I can now run without looking like a cow being tazed in the udders.

I also came into a bit of money today when my boss decided to pay me what he owes me at last. Maybe Rihanna got through to him, I dunno. So I decided to treat myself since there's nothing practical I need and I have until Friday afternoon off, so I hit PSN, discovered the 'big in Japan' sale included games like Suikoden 2 dirt cheap, and abused my bank card so bad it'll have to go into protective custody.

Also seriously considering finally taking the plunge and upgrading my crappy old ocarina to something that doesn't sound like a chipmunk being sexually assaulted with a cactus strap-on. Might splash out on one of those Dragon Tooth ocarinas on Songbird or something. I've been good, I've earned something special.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Per-ordered Persona 4: Dancing All Night Disco Fever Edition and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
Bought The elder scrolls online PS4 and The Escapists on ps4, Been playing it more than ESO
Was given a Hp Laserjet 1536dnf MFP, the fax part of it does not work but everything else works great and 3D Dot Game Heros for ps3

ETPKWBdl.jpg
FzkdJGYl.jpg
arAb8Qhl.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1