Things you recently bought or got

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Picked up my pre ordered copy of The Last of Us today and got a Gameboy Advance Player as well as a Dreamcast for my girlfriend

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game dice.

I've been playing DnD and World of Darkness for a little while, but I kept mooching my friend's spare dice since I didn't have a set of my own. I decided to run to a comic shop near by to pick up a transparent red d20 set (d4, d6, d8, d10, d10p, d12, d20) for $6 and, for World of Darkness, 10 extra d10 from the "$.50 each" bin. It works out a lot cheaper to grab bag your own set but the likelihood of getting a matching set is slim. Threw a spare d20 in there because why not.

Cost me $11.50 in total.

Now I am working on making a chainmail dice bag, shown in the pic.

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought some slime for a buck at target. Idk why I decided to start playing with some. I had some in my room that i didn't touch until recently, but it was old so their wasn't much left.So bought this one.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371273871387.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371273871387.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: Satangel

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Headset from Creative, 3D THX sound <3
Docu of the old Xbox.
And that's it lol.

Also poster above me, fix your font colours, it's hard to read on the dark theme

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Found a good-conditioned copy of Zelda: Twilight Princess for GCN in the case with all the inserts at my local retro game shop. Got the Premiere Edition guide by Prima, too. :D

It's about time I replaced my first copy of Twilight Princess... Twilight Princess was my younger sister's favorite game (the only one she really played anymore), so when I moved away from home, I couldn't bear to take it away from her. So I've been about two years without my own copy until today.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol