1700922942333.png

Delicious beer.
It's like drinking cake.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Needed a new backpack, then I saw a nice desk lamp I could use for when I'm building my model kits, both were from Amazon. They came with 2 different drivers. The lamp came at 12:08 and 25 seconds and literally less than a minute. Literally the time it took me to get up and go to the door, some asshole stole it.

I chased him less than 30 seconds after, but he literally disappeared. Called Amazon, and they will replace it. I also have the video to provide to them if they need.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Local hobby shop had a black Friday sale(sales here in canada are never great that good). So I ordered a MG Gundam Deathscythe EW(been looking for one for a while) and also ordered a Warhammer Tyranids Paints Set.

The paint set is basically a started pack for warhammer. It comes with 5 Ripper swarm miniatures 5 jars of paint and some paint brushes.

Also got tickets to a dinner party later today. Asked this really cute goth girl I know, if she wanted to go with me and she said yes.

Edit: back from the date. The dinner party was meh. It was boring and food wasn't all that great. We left pretty early and got pizza, her idea. She asked me if we could go on another date sometime. So I'm seeing her again next weekend.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got this lovely thing yesterday...

1701017191385.png

Took a bit of setting up but decided against a frontend after getting annoyed at Daijisho. It's a fairly clean Android setup anyway. Absolutely LUSH 3:2 aspect ratio screen for perfect GBA visuals. Controls aren't as nice as I'd like but others with the handheld have said to stick with it for them to break in a bit, and it has certainly gotten better in the day I've had it. Hopefully it'll continue to do so!

Might be a more thorough writeup later if I'm feeling in the mood.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My doctor came today and told me things I already knew but am still disappointed to hear. I'm having a second surgery because my left ear is basically wrecked and I hear "BEEEEEEEEEEEEP" all the time. Even if I put heafphones on, I cannot hear the music. Its scheduled for next week on Monday which means I'm basically going to skip Thanksgiving with my sister because I will be unable to handle the noise. I fired up my Nintedno Switch and elaborated to him why its actually that loud. First, Its so loud that it hurts my right ear to play but if it isn't that loud I cannot hear it. Same with my Sony PSP and televisio, If it not turned up to be so loud that its annoying, all I hear is an annoying "BEEEEEEEEEEEP" in my left ear and thats basically all I hear.

When you speak to me, I cannot look at you. I will not hear what you have to say so I've gotten used to looking on your right hand side so that my working ear points at you and I can hear it. I don't drink alcohol but I was told (very seriously) by both that I have to give up drinking alcohol which is very easy because I don't even care for beer and any liquor is just disgusting. My wife is crying because she doesn't believe that I'll make it and she is technically the reason this has to happen. I love her so I made sure to tell her that she's not the cause... I'm just old and too scared that people will be unable to hear the TV or even me talk.

Otherwise I fell very close to normal. After I got the bad news I went to our dentist so I could setup getting all of my teeth pulled and get dentures made. We went through the process where he gets actual dimensions on the teeth in my mouth so he could make them exactly that size or even smaller. I have issues with my actual teeth that really like to break in half and ruin those parts like my lips and tongue. While I have the ear surgery the chef who does mouths is also going to set me up bit I won't have dentures until next year which honestly, I'm fine with that.

I began eating marijuana candy as well. Why? Because I have always liked getting "high" but do not enjoy any other drugs. And knowing how broken my mouth actually is, I end up getting some that are made with marshmallows. I make marshmallows in my stove and after they're made and starting to "dry" so that you can touch them, I take marijuana and turn it into "cannaibus liquid" so that when it tries up you can eat one and get fucked up. I'm not a smoker meaning I've never been a weed smoker and I do not smoke cigarettes.

I have the original AtGames pinball machine so eventually when I'm healed and still cannot go back to work I'd like to make it playable with random parts that AtGames doesn't supports and we can.... Until AtGames finds out what was done and stops allowing it. This does not make me mad and actually will teach me that I need to be serious.

I'm quite scared but not because I'm having a couple surgeries at the same time. Seeing my wife come talk to me with obvious tear markings on her eyes... Dudes, that hurts. My daughter said she will not go with us and I'm actually very happy about that because she's worse than my wife. She will tear out the entire time and be unable to help the doctors doing surgery.

I quilled my laptop after speaking with my wife. Being honest, I am to blame on this. She basically said that she was terrified that I'm going to be having surgery that will eather work or will hurt me. Having said that, I do not want her going to school so she will be staying at home so she can answer the phone calls that always happen in the week for me. And when I finally get paid I'm planning to give all of it to her because she earned it.

Being honest, I have not really been a marijuana user until I left high school and was about to get married. I will no long be one because being honest again, marijuana caused this. So you all also know, I got really high by eating a bunch of marijuana bubbalows and figured I"d do alright because I'm "used to it" but it made me pretty stupid and able to do stupid things I don't normally do. If you smoke or eat marijuana, please actually stop. Get tested while you are sober and go back to it very SLOWLY.

Thank guys and gals. You're too cool!
And that is the reason why I'm never doing weed. It fucks with your body. Sorry that happened to you, mate.
Post automatically merged:

image.png

Last edited by SylverReZ,

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that is the reason why I'm never doing weed. It fucks with your body. Sorry that happened to you, mate.
Post automatically merged:

image.png
If it doesn't affect you fairly, I'm glad you arent sill just willing to do it. For me, all it does is make me thing funny things are hilarious and that normal things that arent that funny end up being pretty laughable although helpable by me calling over the hospital people.

I've affected my thoughts so that I no longer feel affective or even normal. Hearing has become an issue as well in such a way that I may end up getting hearing aids just so that it isn't an issue. Smoking marijuana allows me to watch TV and get some laughs out and instead of continuing to stay awake or smoke more, I'm able to fall asleep when laid in my bed, and I'm able to sleep longer that 4 hours which is quite helpful. Even worse is that I cannot hear or see colors (and I'm quite young at 29).

I'm working getting a lot of it fixed. I have already seen the dentist so I can have the ones that do exist can be removed and I can get dentures. They did it and I've sort of been at home playing Nintendo Switch and eating basically liquids that are very tasty, healthy, and allow me actually allow me to eat effective hunger issue fixing soups. I'm in very good pain, but its only going to last a while longer because I'm getting better in feeling sick and getting towards where I just feel tire because my sleep has been affected.

Thanks you friend. I hope you and yours are doing fantastic!

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it doesn't affect you fairly, I'm glad you arent sill just willing to do it. For me, all it does is make me thing funny things are hilarious and that normal things that arent that funny end up being pretty laughable although helpable by me calling over the hospital people.

I've affected my thoughts so that I no longer feel affective or even normal. Hearing has become an issue as well in such a way that I may end up getting hearing aids just so that it isn't an issue. Smoking marijuana allows me to watch TV and get some laughs out and instead of continuing to stay awake or smoke more, I'm able to fall asleep when laid in my bed, and I'm able to sleep longer that 4 hours which is quite helpful. Even worse is that I cannot hear or see colors (and I'm quite young at 29).

I'm working getting a lot of it fixed. I have already seen the dentist so I can have the ones that do exist can be removed and I can get dentures. They did it and I've sort of been at home playing Nintendo Switch and eating basically liquids that are very tasty, healthy, and allow me actually allow me to eat effective hunger issue fixing soups. I'm in very good pain, but its only going to last a while longer because I'm getting better in feeling sick and getting towards where I just feel tire because my sleep has been affected.

Thanks you friend. I hope you and yours are doing fantastic!
Like I said in the previous post, I've never really done weed. Only time that something affected me was alcohol, which made me feel really sleepy after a few cans. I barely even drink it because I don't want to end up like my dad, where he started gaining weight and often had frequent seizures. Vaping does often cool me down a lot if I'm struggling to focus with what I'm working on and makes me concentrate more, just something to take the pain out quicker, I suppose.

Sorry if my previous post may have slightly offended you, I didn't really think it would've.

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: rcpd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy