Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grabbed some pretty neat earbuds!

The detachable magnetic stalks are actually the batteries, and the case charges two for you while you're using them. Loved the idea of hot swapping batteries since I grabbed SteelSeries' Arctis Nova Pro, so good to see it implemented on other stuff.
thats pretty neat, nice to have so you can replace the battery if it ever dies (dies as in doesnt charge anymore)
but im skepticle on the quality at a cost of $7.60, both build and sound

most name brand earbuds usually have 20-30 hours battery life (6-11 on the earbuds themselves, and usually 2 or more charges from the case), never really found it an issue of it dying, and they usually support a quick charge

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
1676512659859.png

since the keychron I want (https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k10-wireless-mechanical-keyboard ) is not available yet I got this Arteck for now.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last time I posted the cartridges and somebody asked about the boxes... I've had a few more copies delivered since, so this time you can see my box stack!

1676579857134.png

One of the Japanese boxes is Fire Emblem, but the other is Harvest Moon DS at least lol

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kameo for Xbox 360

And I'd really like to buy a baby Highland cow ($5k? I'll need to do some research) as a pet or something, they look so unique and adorable. Eat them? While I love meat, I'd not do that.
Highland cows are objectively the best cows, and the calves are fucking adorable. I don't see why you shouldn't just have them as a pet, but if you wanted to put them to actual use, you can hire them out to eat people's brambles. It's a thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1