Things you recently bought or got

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AGwuv0m.jpg
How is it? Am a fan of classic Puzzle Bobble.

Reactions: Shape and SylverReZ

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard the new star ocean is good if you can overlook the earlier parts. haha, I bought it as well with steel case. I tried playing the earlier star oceans, but till the end of time crashes every now and then. afaik, it's the only star ocean that does that. it was never fixed, yet it's still on psn.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard the new star ocean is good if you can overlook the earlier parts. haha, I bought it as well with steel case. I tried playing the earlier star oceans, but till the end of time crashes every now and then. afaik, it's the only star ocean that does that. it was never fixed, yet it's still on psn.

Lmao Im whoop your ass if I end up not like Star Ocean :P

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Love the Star Ocean games (Still not a patch on Dragon Quest though)

My favourite is the first one on the SNES. Not a great fan of the ten billion remakes of the first one though :rofl2:

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the Star Ocean games (Still not a patch on Dragon Quest though)

My favourite is the first one on the SNES. Not a great fan of the ten billion remakes of the first one though :rofl2:
I think the earliest star ocean is first departure. they never brought over part 2 beyond the original version for playstation 1. the remastered version is no where to be found outside of Japan. and, after they fucked up till the end of time, I just wouldn't trust them with this task. I bought first departure on the switch, then all other SO on the ps5, but till the end of time is broken. I heard the main bonus stage is long, so you had better be prepared if it crashes on you. the crash seems to be related to completing the map.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the earliest star ocean is first departure. they never brought over part 2 beyond the original version for playstation 1. the remastered version is no where to be found outside of Japan. and, after they fucked up till the end of time, I just wouldn't trust them with this task. I bought first departure on the switch, then all other SO on the ps5, but till the end of time is broken. I heard the main bonus stage is long, so you had better be prepared if it crashes on you. the crash seems to be related to completing the map.
The Second one also came out on the PSP in Europe and America and was called Second Evolution. But much like the original on the SNES the PS1 version of 2 is much better.

The fan translation of one on the SNES is bloody awesome.

Shape

Trophies
Website
codenametiger.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, the 'temp gave me a Switch OLED and my wife got Animal Crossing...
1669748806423.png

Meanwhile, I got bills for developer fees, web hosting fees, rent, water and electricity.

His "rehoming fee" was $125.
I do not believe you really got a cat. I demand more cute cat photos. For uh... "proof". I'm not just trying to see more cute cat photos! I swear on my uh... kitchen cabinets?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ry9jz2e.jpg

Xflasher360 and an X-clamp removal tool.

At some point when I stop being lazy, I want to switch my Trinity over to RGH3. Grabbed an Xflasher because I don't know where my old matrix reader is and I don't want to mess around with having to disable driver signature enforcement either.

Last edited by Armadillo,
  • Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: