4894FE50-6153-4134-B059-2175D46AFA45.jpeg
    770.1 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: dragonblood9999

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, my oldest seems to fart on command and the youngest one laughs. It’s so cute when they both get laughing, I have a hard time telling her to stop farting. However, I am (and my wife will tell you the same) the fart master. Definitely, still have it.

MatchaChan_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I went on a bit of a spree and bought all except 3 of the Sims 4 Expansion/Stuff/Game packs.
It was worth it.

I also bought Cities Skylines, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Yooka-Laylee and some new makeup.

I have a big problem with impulse buying!

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I went on a bit of a spree and bought all except 3 of the Sims 4 Expansion/Stuff/Game packs.
It was worth it.

I also bought Cities Skylines, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Yooka-Laylee and some new makeup.

I have a big problem with impulse buying!
if you impulse buy make sure ya buy stuff you need and will use, make sure ya play all of the games and make ya relatives look like clowns with the make up kit

MatchaChan_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you impulse buy make sure ya buy stuff you need and will use, make sure ya play all of the games and make ya relatives look like clowns with the make up kit
That's good advice for impulse buying, maybe I should keep that in mind when I get the urge to splurge.
Also I'm tempted to make my family look like clowns lol!

Reactions: tunip3

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I pre-ordered a couple of games this week. I pre-ordered Dark Souls, smash bros, yoshi( may not keep the preorder) and Pokemon let's go Eevee for the switch. For PS4 I pre-ordered anthem, Resident Evil 2, Fallout 76, Metro exodius and jump Force.

Bought on Ebay fallout 3 for ps3. I know it's not the best version of Fallout 3 but it was $5 and I wanted to play it I've never play Fallout 3 I played New Vegas Fallout 1 2 but never 3.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this burrito at Gordo’s on Solano, the second-best burrito place I’ve eaten at in my life. Anybody who lives in Berkeley or Oakland, or even someone who drives by for their commute or something: if you like burritos, you have GOT to check this place out.
BB7E7B56-89C0-4121-A96F-8AB10428A69E.jpeg

I’m getting hungry just thinking about it!

deltamind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got my self the surety that I will be buying CyberPunk 2077 soon lol. Just kidding got the most important thing in life. FOOD <3 Although I wanted a panda instead :P

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So earlier today, I got a new job, starting tomorrow!

Also, while I was at the store for some errands, I couldn't resist, and picked up a Mimikyu :wub:

20180626_161601.jpg

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this burrito at Gordo’s on Solano, the second-best burrito place I’ve eaten at in my life. Anybody who lives in Berkeley or Oakland, or even someone who drives by for their commute or something: if you like burritos, you have GOT to check this place out.
View attachment 132582
I’m getting hungry just thinking about it!
My and a buddy are heading up to see Primus at The Greek Theatre on Friday. We will have check this place out. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: SirNapkin1334

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My and a buddy are heading up to see Primus at The Greek Theatre on Friday. We will have check this place out. Thanks for the heads up.
By the way, their Burritos are pretty big (or maybe my other favorite Taqueria just has really small burritos). They also stock Mexican Cokes, so make sure to get one of those :grog:

Reactions: slaphappygamer

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I posted this here. I imported a Sega Saturn arcade port from japan. The website says it should be coming to the US but so far, nothing. So I decided not to wait.
The Game Paradise Cruisin MIX. I got the platinum in 12 hours lol.
Df1RpVFX4AEEWYZ.jpg

Df1RpVIXkAEoRdj.jpg

Reactions: Flame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.