Things you recently bought or got

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This charm from this awesome artist (check out her store, she has a lot of awesome stuff): https://tictail.com/s/siplick/lycanroc-acrylic-charm

8008768fdbf7bfe61f3d82b1493e70ea.jpg

Reactions: VinsCool

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well just got a email from shrimp fever (the store I ordered the blackworms from) and they made a mistake on there site and they don't have any blackworms in stock. So I'm just getting more cherry shrimp from them. I really wanted those blackworms for my frogs. Oh well

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anova Sous Vide machine. Basically, a water bath with the ability to maintain a temperature.

Going low-carb sucks, but with this baby, I can cook all manner of proteins perfectly. (Also have plans for a cheesecake for a summer get together, but that requires a bowl with a tight-fitting lid.)

Going to pick up a few groceries and supplies for my set up and then, blam! Food with little or no added fat.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In one of my blogs I mentioned I wanted to start collecting new/sealed 3DS on the cheap. Was able to find Zero Time Dilemma for $25, Animal Crossing Home Designer for $15, and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for $17.50. Now is the time to collect 3DS titles if your into wanting physical copies. The DS games were a little more..., the odd and unique have gone up in price.

hefTnm3.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been a while since I have been in this thread. Bonus to note is DDR2 ram seems to be coming back down in price -- got a nice 800MHz 2 gig laptop DDR2 stick the other day for £6 which was nice as it means I don't have to enforce such great ram discipline any more as I have a whole 3 gigs in my main machine.

Within science and engineering there is a concept called the duality of knowledge. Or if you prefer if you build it then you know how it comes apart. In this case I got a 1940s manual, of a work that originated around 1900, on how to prevent explosions and fires. Or in my hands it is a manual on how to blow things up.
Videos may be reflective of my approach to such things

Anyway
fire_1.JPG

fire_1_c.JPG

and a selection of the contents pages
fire_2.JPG fire_3.JPG fire_4.JPG fire_5.JPG
Bunch of other books too but fire, and explosions, is more interesting than 1940s engineering drawing and chemical engineering.

Did also get a chance to try to read a 1700s French translation of a story (forgot the name already). Really quite hard that was.

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most recent thing i bought was basic soldering stuff, like a helping hands, solder, wick, etc. I plan to buy the rest of the stuff i need to make my own Gameboy Color flashcart

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got a Dance Performance DDR708 dance pad yesterday for 50$

And i dare say its way better than a foam padded dance pad and its also a hard plastic dance pad so its nearly arcade stuff

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Preordered a bunch of games on amazon. I don't know if they screwed up the prices but god of war 4, farcry5, death stranding, days gone and COD WW2 are all $50 right now on amazon canada

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the new 3DS sealed game collection grows. Planet Robobot and Etrian Mystery Dungeon for $31 Each, Animal Crossing New Leaf in the First Print box for $23.00, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for $15, and Final Fantasy Explorers for $17.99. This rounds out the collection some, I want to focus on picking up the Fire Emblem games next, and sealed copies of Sun and Moon to finish out the Pokemon set. I've also been buying the random DS title. Having fun buying the low ball stuff. Will post a pick when they arrive.

Oxysgoa.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played that Mario flash game called Mario 63?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No, but I've seen it on Vinesauce's stream.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that game is one of the reasons i met newgrounds bc the full versión of it is in that site
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector. P.s. this was on the archived Pico page from 2000.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look hard enough lmao.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, also the pico 2 demos used to be only for the newgrounds patrons but they are on internet archive too (https://archive.org/download/picos_school_2)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Iirc the demos were removed from newgrounds in 2022
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or well only the demo with mindchamber's style was on newgrounds
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, or well only the demo with mindchamber's style was on newgrounds +1