Things you have lost and will never get back!

NewbTube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just dropped a 4TB WD External Drive damaged the platter in the drive itself it seems. I am getting the click of death. So I'm guess not only have I lost close to $200 on the drive but I have lost 250 wii .wbfs files I had been collecting for years.

What have you lost?

Help me feel better haha

NewbTube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my PSP and DS and memsticks/flashcart stolen in 1 swoop

Also had PS2 and GC stolen in separate instances

Ouch! Sorry to hear brah.

Is this something to do with where you live at? You should probably get out the hood haha

A 640GB hard drive that i accidentally dropped while trying to reset my Wii. It took me so long to reinstall all those games on a new hard drive.

Sux hey? I think I'll be hitting ebgames hard over the next few weeks chasing old titles in the preowned section.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One time when I was working Cart Attendant, I had my case with my 3DS games (about 6 at the time) in my back pocket. As I was circling back, I saw it on the ground, and it had been ran over. Every game was destroyed.
Hence my movement to purely digital only games. Fuck cartridges.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
In 5th grade, I had my GBA SP with Pokemon Emerald in my desk, when I came back from recess the thing was on the Teacher's desk, and after that I never saw it again :sad:

And we can't, of course, forget all that money I'll never get back that I spend on hookers and drugs :teach:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just dropped a 4TB WD External Drive damaged the platter in the drive itself it seems. I am getting the click of death. So I'm guess not only have I lost close to $200 on the drive but I have lost 250 wii .wbfs files I had been collecting for years.

What have you lost?

Help me feel better haha
You might be able to "fix" the dreaded clicking of death with a torque screwdriver. Of course the physically damaged sectors will never be usable again, but you can mark them and block them with the right utilities and use only the working sections of the drive.

Funnily enough, I lost an HDD myself recently, except in my case it was a matter of some undesired shorting which damaged the logic board. I think I may have a spare logic board for it somewhere, but I haven't bothered fixing the drive yet.

As for things I've lost and I'll never get back... huh... Virginity? :tpi:

Reactions: BortzANATOR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Taco flavored kisses