Things you have fixed/modded recently

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Ozito, May 19, 2014.

1. MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola GBAtemp Fan

Feb 26, 2018
    Canada
    alexander1970 likes this.
  2. alexander1970

alexander1970 GBAtemp allows me to be here

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    MrCokeacola likes this.
  3. alexander1970

alexander1970 GBAtemp allows me to be here

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    A Singing and speaking Winnie Puh.
    He comes "without singing and speaking".:)

P1060081.JPG

brickmii82 and MrCokeacola like this.
  4. nasune

nasune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    Netherlands
    Last week I finally got my package with the parts needed to finish some fixes/mods, so I've been busy. The first fix was a Sega CD (model 2). When I bought it and brought it home it wouldn't turn on, the culprit turned out to be a blown fuse. It's not a difficult fix, so after adding a fuse holder and a fuse everything works like a charm.
    After that I decided to finish my SNES supercic mod which actually needed to be fixed afterwards. As it turned out I lifted the wrong pin (25 rather than 24) on the PPU, so after another quick (albeit more difficult than the last) fix everything runs smoothly on that regard as well.
    Following that, the next project was a Casduino in a printed case, which surprisingly worked out just fine as well (I'm not gonna lie, I expected at least one of these projects to fail miserably).
    Finally, I made a small nightlight for my niece, and slightly modded a 3d print of Koholint island to have a LED in the wind fish egg.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Ozito and alexander1970 like this.
  5. MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola GBAtemp Fan

Feb 26, 2018
    Canada
    Softmodded my Nintendo Switch. Now if only I had some games to play on it besides Mario Odyssey.

6. MythicalData

MythicalData GBAtemp Maniac

May 11, 2017
    United States
    Just fixed my PS3 (getting it ready as a couch co-op machine)
    I had some formatting error on the hard drive a while back then lost the sata cable until now

7. MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola GBAtemp Fan

Feb 26, 2018
    Canada
    I could not fix it but I replaced the Power Supply for my N64 today. It was making a buzzing sound when turned on and this was causing lines to show up on the screen. Replaced it with a 2nd power supply I had and no more lines or buzz. Opened up the old Power Supply and saw the caps on it were starting to bulge. Safely put it in the trash after that.

8. alexsandro22

alexsandro22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2019
    United States
    I just fixed my broken fan