Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I saw this on another board I am on, it seems pretty depressing but I think its interesting.

What I hate about myself:

I hate being extremely pee-shy, it effects me from doing things and going places. Once I held my piss in for 9 hours just because I am that pee shy, I can't tell you how many times I tried to pee and it just wouldn't come out. Its not a fun time and I don't know what to do about it.

I hate that I can't get a girlfriend, I can't seem to be attractive to the girls that I am attracted too. I'm pretty sure its because I am a "Metalhead" :\, The only girls that seem to like me are the scene girls who listen to the worst music ever, smoke cigarettes, do drugs and shit. I can deal with cigarettes and pot but these girls do like pills and such, one of them even does coke which is fucked up.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate that I hate emos who bitch about how shallow their lives are and how much they hate themselves.

...Sigh. We don't need an emo "cut myself" thread, really.

Oh, well, myself...

- I hate that I'm too awesome
- I hate that I'm too tall for my age or for most ages in general
- I hate that I'm way too awesome
- I hate that I'm egotistic
- I hate that I'm always angry
- I hate that I hate things
- I hate the fact that I'm just awesome in general
- I hate that the one game I always win is life
- I hate that my awesomeness can't be open 24/7. It has to sleep, bitches.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Very interesting. I hope that this thread will stay serious, but it's probably not possible.

EDIT: I was right..

Well, sharing time.

I used to be obese, at a BMI of around 30. After dieting for about half a year, I'm at a healthy BMI of 21. And I was happy. I am happy. Sometimes.

Because sometimes I just get these urges to eat a shitload of food. Like, a big amount of food. LIKE A LOT OF FOOD. I'll just eat, and eat, even if I'm not hungry. After that, I just go on a diet again and lose the weight.

It sucks.

So far, I've managed to keep off the weight, but I hate living like this.

Plus, I hate my flab.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i hate about myself is,i cant seem to ask this girl i like out,even though i think she likes me back......

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, though I am extremely handsome, generous and, if I do say so myself, a undeniable genius, who is adored by millions. A man who women want to love and men dream about being. Someone, who everyone will agree, is so close to perfection that I'm almost considered a higher level on the human evolutionary ladder. Even so, if I had to make a choice, the one thing I would have to say I really hate about myself is the fact I'm far too modest for my own good.

Still, I bring joy to all those who languish beneath me, so I suppose I can let myself off.

Now, I'll give you all a chance to bask in my greatness.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I hate that I hate emos who bitch about how shallow their lives are and how much they hate themselves.

I'm not emo by any stretch of the imagination, I am just bored and listing shit that I hate about myself. You can't be perfect, if you think you are perfect in everyway, then you are really self-centered and your ego is too high.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I hate that I'm overweight. I've been on a diet for 2 years, and I exercise at my school's fitness center everyday after school for an hour and a half...But nothing. I either gain weight, or it just stays the same. I even take this prescribed pill that suppresses my appetite (It does, but it seems to not matter).

I also hate how I get frustrated at things so easily, and that I can never just drop it and leave the situation alone.

JesseB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just Joe said:
Well, though I am extremely handsome, generous and, if I do say so myself, a undeniable genius, who is adored by millions. A man who women want to love and men dream about being. Someone, who everyone will agree, is so close to perfection that I'm almost considered a higher level on the human evolutionary ladder. Even so, if I had to make a choice, the one thing I would have to say I really hate about myself is the fact I'm far too modest for my own good.

Still, I bring joy to all those who languish beneath me, so I suppose I can let myself off.

Now, I'll give you all a chance to bask in my greatness.

Man after reading your post I feel like one of those blind albino cave fish. It's impossible to live in the shadow of such greatness without some effect.
nyanya.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
What I hate about myself is that I'm so damn lazy that my grades have all gone to shit compared to last year... And my grades last year were already shit...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate that ever since 1991, I only see in two dimensions. (Car battery go BOOM! Eye go splat)

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raika said:
What I hate about myself is that I'm so damn lazy that my grades have all gone to shit compared to last year... And my grades last year were already shit...

+1 i hate how im so lazy i say ok il do my coursework
smile.gif
wait im to lazy for that
frown.gif

and the fact iv got like man boobs but im not that over weight so its like DA FUCK GOD !
and im 17 and have never had a girl friend im not that bad
sleep.gif
anyway mostly the laziness as it makes me fail at life
toot.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended