Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
pokemonmasta said:
add sony. they piss me off with all the "whey, we got a bunch o consoles and you havn't, ". plus the playstation was NINTENDO'S idea sony sucks. not as much as microsoft, but enough to spike my anger.
lolwut
It was to an extent, ceptnotrly, it was a joint idea between Sony and Nintendo until the two had a BAWWW fight and split up and here we are today

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
jakob95 said:
That is pretty disgusting and sad. I hope they execute the mother and stepfather, any civilized nation would bring those kind of freaks to justice and have them die for it.
man....poor kid.....if only his father had successfully saved him........bastards....

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
HatsuneHaseo said:
...weaboos......very annoying......and also,people that think they are anime know-it-alls but actually dont know anything.Also,people that make people feel like crap so they can feel better about themselves. i mean... WTF?!?!
And the Hypocrite of the year gooooooes to.......
HATSUNEHASEO!!!
Congratulations! You suuuuuck!

pizzahutmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things that piss me off:
1.Ketchup water
2.Faulty Nvidia GPU
3.Chammers
4.Paypal
5.Pinto Beans
6.Chubsters
7.Star Students

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
1)Noobs
2)Trolls
3)People who love annoying others for no reason
4)Ignorant idiots who don't search and ask the same question even though it had been answered shitloads of times
5)Ubisoft's fucking Imagine series
6)My brothers
7)Stupid people at school

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. The Baby Wiimote add-on (sends the wrong message and a total waste)

2. Those Breastfeeding dolls out on the market (seriously some items should never see the light of day or better yet never even thought of)

3. Extreme right wing republicans (their idiocy and racism has made the Republican Party as a whole look like uneducated rednecks which I know they are not, there are very helpful and intelligent people in the GOP, Limbaugh and O'Reily don't help a bit and are giving them more fuel for hatred, for the sake of the Republican Party either say something relevant and intelligent or shut up)

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1. People that think their hot but aren't
2. Hot Chicks that smoke
3. People telling me something that im not

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Women. I just dont seem to understand them.
-___________________-
I could say the same for men.

1. People who make out in the hallways. Get a room.
2. People who walk slow in the hallways. And those that walk in groups in a way that you can't walk around them.
3. Misunderstandings
4. People with no common sense
5. Having a game but not having a good enough system to play it

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Vidboy10 said:
Technically, the fact that you lack reading comprehension doesn't make the other person a hypocrite.

QUOTE(Hop2089 @ Nov 2 2009, 07:27 AM) 1. The Baby Wiimote add-on (sends the wrong message and a total waste)
What message does it send, exactly?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
Vidboy10 said:
Technically, the fact that you lack reading comprehension doesn't make the other person a hypocrite.

QUOTE(Hop2089 @ Nov 2 2009, 07:27 AM) 1. The Baby Wiimote add-on (sends the wrong message and a total waste)
What message does it send, exactly?

For one thing it sends the message that Nintendo makes crappy products which fuels the fanboy console wars but the main message it's sending is that having a baby is easy and that having a baby is cool not a good message for young girls and teenagers.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hop2089 said:
the main message it's sending is that having a baby is easy and that having a baby is cool not a good message for young girls and teenagers.
Tell that to all the doll-producing toy companies. How is this any different from the millions of other talking, crying, eating, crapping plastic babies out there?

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The biggest thing that pisses me off is the Asian people at my school. I swear ALL of them think their the coolest shit ever. It gets annoying how they keep on talking, wearing flashy clothes and look down on anyone who is not Asian. I'm not racist towards Asians (my gf is Asian) but I hate the one's at my school.

By the way, I'm not some white supremacist guy, I also get pissed off by extreme right winged people.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acesniper said:
The biggest thing that pisses me off is the Asian people at my school. I swear ALL of them think their the coolest shit ever. It gets annoying how they keep on talking, wearing flashy clothes and look down on anyone who is not Asian. I'm not racist towards Asians (my gf is Asian) but I hate the one's at my school.

i think you got the assholish Asians.

on topic: i hate it when your J-Walking and then a cars coming with no turn signal, then when you step back, they'll turn at the last second. that happened to me TWICE in ONE DAY.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...