They are gonna close teh testing area you guys.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
A little bird told me..
(I'm making this stuff up)
They're straight out getting rid of the testing area, that is, they're establishing a board for testing IPB code and sigs and whatnot, but it won't bump the site's top news.

Totally made up by me just now

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*stops setting explosive charges in key areas on the forums*

Now who told you such a lie!?

*continues setting explosive charges*
toot.gif

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope so. It never made much since for the testing area to be anything but a testing area. Moreover, why it ever bumped the front page is simply beyond my understanding.

*BUMP* "testing my sig" *BUMP*

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Sarcasm and joking aside, Testing Area shouldn't be in the Latest Discussion anyway.
All it promotes is new members getting the idea that they could act like idiots to "be cool", a BoneMonkey mentality so to speak.
What we need to show potential new members is that this is a fun but also serious community.

I'm fully supporting the idea that the Testing Area be closed or at least not put into the Latest Discussion box.

There are other places in the internet to join if you wanted to be retarded anyway.
lol shutup Orc feelsgoodman

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
Sarcasm and joking aside, Testing Area shouldn't be in the Latest Discussion anyway.
All it promotes is new members getting the idea that they could act like idiots to "be cool", a BoneMonkey mentality so to speak.
What we need to show potential new members is that this is a fun but also serious community.

I'm fully supporting the idea that the Testing Area be closed or at least not put into the Latest Discussion box.

There are other places in the internet to join if you wanted to be retarded anyway.
You're naive to think taking away the testing area would take the dumb out of GBAtemp.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Heran Bago said:
Orc said:

You're naive to think taking away the testing area would take the dumb out of GBAtemp.
"The Dumb" would never be taken out of GBAtemp anyway with users like Linkiboy, ScuberSteve, science, moozxy, etc.
But it would at least lessen new members into thinking that these idiots should be their role models.
btw this is my face -> ???

S

ScuberSteve

Aye.
I haven't posted much stupid shit outside of Testing Area.
Getting rid of TA from the Latest Discussions box could be good for the community...
To get rid of it altogether?
Even better.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
Heran Bago said:
Orc said:

"The Dumb" would never be taken out of GBAtemp anyway with users like Linkiboy, ScuberSteve, science, moozxy, etc.
But it would at least lessen new members into thinking that these idiots should be their role models.
The dumb is more like pingpong, kanchome, Orc, etc

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Linkiboy said:
Orc said:
Heran Bago said:
Orc said:

Really now? I never seen you (or ScuberSteve) post any productive threads. All you do is inject your retarded sense of what you believe is funny into perfectly okay threads. It's like going into a room and shitting in the middle of it.
FU?ZA?KE?RU?NA
don't go play TF2 yet :/ i dun have steam on this shit

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
Linkiboy said:
Orc said:
Heran Bago said:
Orc said:

Really now? I never seen you (or ScuberSteve) post any productive threads. All you do is inject your retarded sense of what you believe is funny into perfectly okay threads. It's like going into a room and shitting in the middle of it.
FU?ZA?KE?RU?NA
don't go play TF2 yet :/ i dun have steam on this shit
Pfft, all you do is post your elitist sense of what you believe of righteous into random threads. infact, gbatemp is female so you get white knight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...