Hacking There's any way to go back to the normal USB 1.1? from cIOS USB2.0

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It seems like cIOS USB 2.0 doesn't enable USB 1.1... And apps like SNES9X, VBAGX, FCEU can't read from USB anymore.

If I delete IOS 202, I got the USB1.1 support again? Or I need intall a clean IOS 36, arrgggg compatibity issues, you can't get everything =/

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since USB2.0 is only used if IOS249/202/222 is loaded this shouldn't be your problem because Snes9GX and so doesn't use any of these IOS's.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Strange, SNES9X and so doesn't load the USB anymore... Before installing 202 that apps were working perfect

Maybe my IOS 36 is currupt? What IOS use SNES9x, FCEU, etc...?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there is a clean ios36 on your wii, CIOS249 for example is not overwriting ios36
perhaps they enabled the use of cios249 in those emulators?

Emeraldman94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a known error USB 2.0 breaks usb 1.1

No need to uninstall, just install the cios rev 12 by waninkoko.. This will fix that bug

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
OriginalHamster said:
It seems like cIOS USB 2.0 doesn't enable USB 1.1... And apps like SNES9X, VBAGX, FCEU can't read from USB anymore.

If I delete IOS 202, I got the USB1.1 support again? Or I need intall a clean IOS 36, arrgggg compatibity issues, you can't get everything =/
You could first try the cIOS202 from the MPlayer-CE GoogleCode-Site, if you arent using this one already....it has massive improvements, works better for me...

If not, you can delete it with Anytitle Deleter, everything should then be back to normal
smile.gif

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
OriginalHamster said:

You could first try the cIOS202 from the MPlayer-CE GoogleCode-Site, if you arent using this one already....it has massive improvements, works better for me...

If not, you can delete it with Anytitle Deleter, everything should then be back to normal
smile.gif

Does the cIOS202 from Mplayer_CE affect usb-loaders in any way?

killajackson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hooya said:
UranusKiller said:
I really wish people would start understanding the difference in IOS between usb2 for homebrew and usb2 for backups.

What would you recommend to use for usb2 for backup loaders?

I believe Waninkoko's newest revs i.e. 9/10/12. I may be wrong as I don't use a USB loader, but I'm pretty sure his add that support.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was under the impression that Waninkoko's was designed to be used with homebrew, not USB loaders...

There really isn't very clear information out there for those of us that are just doing this casually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?