There's a traitor among us...

jgu1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was looking through the downloads to find two files (the 3 in 1 tool and the ds organize thing that allows you to download things from the browser like demos and progs, etc.) and I saw the name wii_ds. Bored as i was, i clicked it. Obviously it was banned, but when i scrolled down, i noticed that there was a link to his website in his siggy. His most recent post was this...

02/11/07

To anyone for GBAtemp.net:

I, Wii_Ds, got banned from the Forum. But don't be sad now!! i'm in the Process of making a new account. Oh and i wonder why the Admins didn't ban the IP of the Proxy website i used....that would make me stop coming back. Hah suckers.

So there were two things i noticed. First, he stated "don't be sad now." Who would be sad? We pretty much all hated him. Second, he said that the admins didn't ban his ip, but i could have sworn that mthrnite said that he would ip ban him as well. Anyways, he also said something else. "i'm in the Process of making a new account" As you can see, he said that he would be back, so as stated in the title there's a traitor among us...

Ps. i can't find the two files that i mentioned in the first paragraph, could anyone give me a link, thx, it would be appreciated.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
huh? I have no clue of any banned user such as this. then again, I don't browse the topics which don't appeal to me
wink.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I was looking through the downloads to find two files (the 3 in 1 tool and the ds organize thing that allows you to download things from the browser like demos and progs, etc.)

Ps. i can't find the two files that i mentioned in the first paragraph, could anyone give me a link, thx, it would be appreciated.
(google is indeed your friend
biggrin.gif
)
DSO
http://www.dragonminded.com/?loc=ndsdev/DSOrganize

3in1 tool (site is in japanese)
http://www009.upp.so-net.ne.jp/rudolph/nds/3in1_ExpPack/

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanna report that the traitor probably removed the posting rights to my nemesis: 'AntiVVoltz', would some kind Admin or Mod get his user back to normal so I can finally confront him please?

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users