Hacking There is a problem with the System Memory

D

Deleted User

What if I send it to Nintendo

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
There's a chance they will check for CBHC traces. You can tell them that you bought it used and it turned out to be bricked, they will believe you. [Maybe..]

D

Deleted User

Nintendo UK won't fix any wiiu with that error don't know about nintendo America.
I heard NoA does fix those problems but apparently they're checking for any homebrew traces now. [Which sucks, i heard some got their Wii U send back...]

Reactions: AmandaRose
D

Deleted User

Well, if NoUK isn't successful, NoA is semi-successful, what about Nintendo of Canada??
Don't know. Just send them your Wii U and we'll see. They will send it back if they decided to "poke for fun in your Wii U's memory".

Mystic Shadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More I read stuff like this the more great full I am of just using haxchi. Sorry for your loss. Pretty sure you had to keep quick start off tho. Idr.

D

Deleted User

More I read stuff like this the more great full I am of just using haxchi. Sorry for your loss. Pretty sure you had to keep quick start off tho. Idr.
Quick Start menu has to be turned off, yes. Maybe that's why DS VC got corrupted in first place...

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
That's what I have been using. Now I have to lie to Nintendo, hopefully the fish catches the bait, and I want a can of chicken noodle soup but the time opening the can my damn can opener broke.
I guess my n3ds isn't bricked (yet)

Quick Start menu has to be turned off, yes. Maybe that's why DS VC got corrupted in first place...
Nope, it's always on. Last time I went to the settings app, was 2 weeks ago since my Internet got fixed and I had to type in the new SSID and password on the wii u

Nope, it's always on. Last time I went to the settings app, was 2 weeks ago since my Internet got fixed and I had to type in the new SSID and password on the wii u

Also I should mention that I had a cfw (usually used Mocha) for a couple of months or so with quick start always being on.

Last edited by BORTZ, , Reason: PLEASE DO NOT MULTIPLE POST THANKS
D

Deleted User

Quick Start menu has to have Standby enabled? That option has to be turned off or Wii U will use DS VC endlessly to do it's operations...

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
Quick Start menu has to have Standby enabled? That option has to be turned off or Wii U will use DS VC endlessly to do it's operations...
Yes, but like I said in the past couple of months or so I had zero problems. Smash, Hyrule Warrior, Bayonetta 1&2, they all worked fine.

D

Deleted User

Yes, but like I said in the past couple of months or so I had zero problems. Smash, Hyrule Warrior, Bayonetta 1&2, they all worked fine.

Every guide said: "Turn off Standby and Quick Menu".
It might not show anything for first 5 months but in reality, it's slowly killing off NAND.

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
I will call them in a bit, just to see what they say. But what should I exactly tell them? Because my first repair was getting the LCD replaced on my GamePad, and the second was the disc drive not working/functioning properly.
Both repairs were separated within months apart, and last repair has to be like 4 or 5 months. They can still have my systems serial number..

D

Deleted User

I will call them in a bit, just to see what they say. But what should I exactly tell them? Because my first repair was getting the LCD replaced on my GamePad, and the second was the disc drive not working/functioning properly.
Both repairs were separated within months apart, and last repair has to be like 4 or 5 months. They can still have my systems serial number..
Something like "My Wii U suddenly stopped booting up one day giving me (a) System error. I think it was because i had a power outage when my Wii U was downloading game/system update"
It's obvious one but eh, might work.

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I'm sorry for your loss. Second, tell Nintendo that you lent your Wii U to a friend for 2 weeks and when they returned it, it had this message on it.

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
Something like "My Wii U suddenly stopped booting up one day giving me (a) System error. I think it was because i had a power outage when my Wii U was downloading game/system update"
It's obvious one but eh, might work.
I can see how that may work, but I am not trying to sound like you're giving out bad examples (because you're not) but 5.5.1U has been out for quite a few months (possibly a year?)
So they might or might not believe that part. And I think Nintendo knows if I had a power outage whilst downloading a file, the download(s) will get cancelled.
Again, I am not trying to make it seem like your're giving out terrible examples.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)