themehax 2.0

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Diego788, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Diego788
    OP

Diego788 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 27, 2014
    Chile
    Santiago, Chile
    i need instructions to install themehax 2.0 to have acces to hax2.5 so, i can access only via themehax, not browserhax, ninjhax, ironhax, oothax or smashhax, so if i install the themehax 2.0 using themehax (not updated) it will give me an error or something? i don't wanna lose the themehax because is my only entrypoint.... HEALP

sorry for the english :v

2. Argentlan

Argentlan GBAtemp Regular

Oct 27, 2015
    Brazil
    I updated by old themehax without problems, just downloaded the new installer clean old configurations hit uninstall and then install (you need a internet connection you know)
    Then I config the trigger button again, I only had to reset setting the custom theme

i think you can make a backup of old theme hax by ext tool theme backup and copying the root payload files to somewhere
    But I had not tested

Last edited by Argentlan, Oct 31, 2015
  3. Diego788
    OP

Diego788 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 27, 2014
    Chile
    Santiago, Chile
    i made that and worked! thanks, i don't know why 3dscontroller isn't working :c

4. iamapie13

iamapie13 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2015
    Canada
    some homebrews wont work at first, here a solution: after entering to themehax to homebrew open hans and the open a game (digital, or cartridge) if it has better graphics is better (the game) then exit the game using the buttons combination to go back to homebrew, and now the applications will work correctly. :)