The_randomizer's Fluffy Fox Thread (cuteness warning)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
6ObBBTZ.jpg

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EVEN BETTER THAN CATS!
Adorable, love these pictures. Although, budgies are better, bitch.

Regardless, glad so many people like these pictures! I should post cute fox (or any cute animal) pictures more often :P

What I didn't expect was that foxes can be very loving/affectionate to humans, something I never fathomed would be possible. The combination of their cuteness, fluffiness and overall quirky behavior...there's nothing like foxes out there.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

the_randomizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are adorable. But look at my little baby BINKY BUDGIE I FUCKING LOVE HIM
537576_107795656057156_1188439442_n.jpg

Let's face it, we all have soft spots for animals. They're all TOO FREAKIN' ADORABLE :wub:

Animals: The only thing on earth that melts our hearts and reduces full grown adults into a childlike state ;)

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let's face it, we all have soft spots for animals. They're all TOO FREAKIN' ADORABLE :wub:

Animals: The only thing on earth that melts our hearts and reduces full grown adults into a childlike state ;)
Exactly. I love animals more than video games. I'd choose any animal over video games, TV, or any type of technology, if I had the choice. Every animal deserves the love a baby should be getting, too.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. I love animals more than video games. I'd choose any animal over video games, TV, or any type of technology, if I had the choice. Every animal deserves the love a baby should be getting, too.

Definitely, animals deserve our care and support, like in a sanctuary. The one I frequent I know for a fact are well loved and tended to, as most of the residents have had bad backgrounds, but are perfectly healthy. I hope to have the chance to return the favor by interning there. You love and care for animals, they pay back by showing their love. It's a win-win situation. I saw a video where this fox was nuzzling her handler, and I thought I heard my heart explode from seeing it. The owners take good care of her, the fox returns the favor.

I can post the video if anyone is interested :P

:wub: FLUFFY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Definitely, animals deserve our care and support, like in a sanctuary. The one I frequent I know for a fact are well loved and tended to, as most of the residents have had bad backgrounds, but are perfectly healthy. I hope to have the chance to return the favor by interning there. You love and care for animals, they pay back by showing their love. It's a win-win situation. I saw a video where this fox was nuzzling her handler, and I thought I heard my heart explode from seeing it. The owners take good care of her, the fox returns the favor.

I can post the video if anyone is interested :P
POST IT. But one thing I hate is how people keep their animals trapped inside a cage or in their home for a long time. I usually have my budgies out for flying around and discovering new things in my home. It's soo adorable.
This little budgie in the picture below I have, she some how loves tires. I took her out to roam around, I had my bike out, to the front door. That little adorable cutie just ends up going up to my tire, and she kisses it, and she starts chirping at it. I seriously was about to faint over that, my heart exploded too. And this other budgie, whose picture I don't have, escaped the cage one day. Guess what? The cutie ends up sitting on my hangers. Chirping. I LOVE ANIMALS DAMN IT!
attachment.php

the_randomizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
POST IT. But one thing I hate is how people keep their animals trapped inside a cage or in their home for a long time. I usually have my budgies out for flying around and discovering new things in my home. It's soo adorable.
This little budgie in the picture below I have, she some how loves tires. I took her out to roam around, I had my bike out, to the front door. That little adorable cutie just ends up going up to my tire, and she kisses it, and she starts chirping at it. I seriously was about to faint over that, my heart exploded too. And this other budgie, whose picture I don't have, escaped the cage one day. Guess what? The cutie ends up sitting on my hangers. Chirping. I LOVE ANIMALS DAMN IT!
attachment.php

Okay, be warned, you WILL get cuteness poisoning. As with most animals in sanctuaries, they become so tame/domesticated they can't possibly be released into the wild. Oh, the hilariously stupid comments on YouTube people post :rofl2:

Again as with Dawn (the fox in the video) and Skitter, I've never seen foxes act so loving towards humans; it's very heartwarming to say the least. I hope to own a fox as a pet someday, but they are very high maintenance and require a lot of outdoor activity (running around in a huge yard that's escape-proof), forming a bond of trust, acclimating them to being around people, etc. It's a hard job, but it's worth it.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, be warned, you WILL get cuteness poisoning. As with most animals in sanctuaries, they become so tame/domesticated they can't possibly be released into the wild. Oh, the hilariously stupid comments on YouTube people post :rofl2:

Again as with Dawn (the fox in the video) and Skitter, I've never seen foxes act so loving towards humans; it's very heartwarming to say the least.

Oh, my GOD. That video, was just so adorable. I seriously need to kill myself. That is so adorable. I have like annoying guests over, but I need to scream right now to let out the poisoning. OMG.

the_randomizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, my GOD. That video, was just so adorable. I seriously need to kill myself. That is so adorable. I have like annoying guests over, but I need to scream right now to let out the poisoning. OMG.

I knew you'd like it, and I hope everyone else who visits the thread does as well :P With all the crap that's been happening on the forums, I need to visit this thread, just to calm my nerves. I firmly believe that there are profound psychological benefits to interacting/seeing animals.

I have a fever, and the only prescription is more foxes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I knew you'd like it, and I hope everyone else who visits the thread does as well :P With all the crap that's been happening on the forums, I need to visit this thread, just to calm my nerves. I firmly believe that there are profound psychological benefits to interacting/seeing animals.

I have a fever, and the only prescription is more foxes
You know what? I love you.

the_randomizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what? The love you give to the awesome animals, bro! Animals are NUMBER 3! RIGHT AFTER GOD (SORRY IF YOU'RE ATHEIST), AND PARENTS! I LOVE ANIMALS MAN!
Why thank you! Animals are indeed awesome! There's just something about them that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :lol: My sister used to have a dog while growing up (a mix of some sort, might have been part dingo), and she was a very hyper one at that! Unfortunately, she succumbed to kidney failure and was euthanized :(. That is the only issue with having pets, the eventual end of their lifespan, seeing as they pretty much become a part of the family. Where I live, owning a red fox (or other morphs) is legal, but they're very high maintenance and expensive to take care of. But again, they can be super affectionate animals, such is the case with Skitter, who took off like a rocket when she saw me for the first and second time.

If you could translate her funny noises into English, it would be "Oh hi human! You're in my pen now aren't you?! Well guess what, you're mine and you're never gonna leave me, are you!?" LOL she's so cute!
No worries about offending me, I'm not atheist btw ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: