ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
^I have to agree with that.
That's the main reason why I haven't made the Switch™ over to CBHC.
If something happens to the game, your Wii U is done for.

I am just fine running Haxchi with HBL, launching it and then launch something like Mocha with every boot.
100% safe, reminds me of what we used to do back when Pasta CFW was a thing.

Reactions: CuriousTommy

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I don't know but it would be nice to have a simpler/quicker/easier way to set the gamepad brightness. Something like the 'TV button little menu' that can be accessed anytime and does not take you out of the browser/game/miiverse/etc

Reactions: Dionicio3

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
would it be effective to sort of 'set down' the antenna or whatever (on the gamepad not the wii u of course) via homebrew so we could then just turn it off while the wiiu remains powered on???

from_hell_with_love

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I'd love to see a tool to remove Users from the WiiU. My lil brother created like 3 accounts and forgot the password for his mail. So i'm stuck witht his stupid Miis.

Meesh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I sincerely appologize if this has been asked. But is anyone working on a tool to customize the WiiU dash. Different colors and themes? I know it's a trivial thing considering all the other cool stuff going on. But...I'd kill for a MH3U theme on the WiiU.

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sincerely appologize if this has been asked. But is anyone working on a tool to customize the WiiU dash. Different colors and themes? I know it's a trivial thing considering all the other cool stuff going on. But...I'd kill for a MH3U theme on the WiiU.
As far as I can tell no, If i'm wrong I'd like to know though. Even if it was just changing the theme to black that'd be ok for me I can't stand the white default menu.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK No. The system for changing themes does not exist, therefore it cannot be hacked. The only way we got custom themes on the 3ds was after the theme system was created by Nintendo. Now, I'm not saying it's impossible. We could edit a NAND backup somehow or use FTPii U Everywhere. However, there's a high chance we could brick the console in the process, and I don't think anyone would want to take that risk. Also, we don't know what format we would put the background in. It's not an MP4 or GIF. We could figure it out. PM one of the 'higher ups' and maybe it might become a real thing one day!

Last edited by aykay55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat