OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wt250.png

Download
NSFW​

Terminator02, iFish, Urza, MR_COW, and supersonic124 talk about everything that’s not quality mattering. If you love background noise and echoing voices, you'’ll love this edition of The Weekly Temp.

Topics:
Facebook buys Instagram
Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight
HBO Go coming to Xbox 360 for Comcast customers
DOJ suing ebook publishers
Valve reveals wearable computing R&D
Dark Souls hitting PC August 24
Crysis 3 uncovered, more details April 16th
Captivate 2012
Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Pack Stalled on PS3
Rumour: Wii U To Be Priced Around $300

Email us at: TheWeeklyTemp(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Music by: Mizuki’s Last Chance

Subscribe to the Tempcast:
gallery_250892_857_1056.gif
iTunes
gallery_250892_857_436.gif
Zune
gallery_250892_857_562.gif
Miro
gallery_250892_857_400.gif
Stitcher
gallery_250892_857_71.gif
RSS feed
gallery_250892_857_680.gif
Email

gallery_250892_857_727.gif
Like us on Facebook!

If you would like to be a guest on The Weekly Temp, TempTalk, or Tempcast Live! you need to email a recording of yourself to 'gbatempcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com'. You can record yourself using Vocaroo, Audacity, the Windows default sound recorder, or whatever you prefer.

In this recording you can talk about any one subject you want for a few minutes. The subject line must be "Tempcast Tryout", and you must state what shows you'd be interested in guesting on in the email. We will listen to this recording to determine your mic quality, charisma, insight, and so one, so make it good.

If your submission is good enough we might even use it as a segment on Tempcast Live!

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why'd you use the Skype recorder version instead?
I didn't, I just cut it in for a few seconds when you were talking (although I think I missed one point where you were talking).

Is it just me, or did you record this in a huge ass hall?
That was because MR_COW had feedback, so there was an echo on everyone besides him, and I didn't have the time to silence every interval where he wasn't talking.

Edit:
3osb17.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

supersonic124

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said you could edit me out lol. I apologize about not talking much/leaving, I was burnt out due to everything going wrong for me earlier in the day. If I'm ever on again in the future I promise I'll talk more.

BTW I feel your pain about echoes when editing a podcast...so god damn annoying. :(

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@supersonic124 his voice is sooooooooooo cool and deep, that's just epic. Short episode but it got me even more hyped up for Dark Souls PC! Hopefully that petition really changes things, although I highly doubt it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)