The Weekly Temp 21: Lucky Episode

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never really watched these before, save once, but this one has turned me off from any more again. I'm fine without listening to a dick :)
I can understand if you don't like it, but if you'd actually like to make some constructive criticism, you should explain further. What exactly made you come off with that impression?

Reactions: 1 person

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much the entire treatment towards the guy who spoke pretty badly (hard to understand). The entire episode felt like he was only there for the other two to shit on. I don't want to waste my time listening to people purposely "put up" with someone else, yet hear how much they can't stand the guy.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pretty much the entire treatment towards the guy who spoke pretty badly (hard to understand). The entire episode felt like he was only there for the other two to shit on. I don't want to waste my time listening to people purposely "put up" with someone else, yet hear how much they can't stand the guy.
I actually found it funny so I listened to the majority of it and I didn't even know there was a podcast for the temp. xP

Reactions: 1 person

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly suspect I've been misquoted during this 'cast.
Tagzard said that you wrote him on Reddit and said that he could be unbanned after a year if he shows marked improvement and sends in an email to the staff.

I only remember one specific point where I believe I went over the line, but this particular episode is probably a weird one to start on because there wasn't much intelligent discussion as there were jokes about each other (mostly because we had Tagzard as a guest). I assure you there aren't hard feelings between iFish (the guy with the lisp & stuttering) and me, however I'll take your concerns into account for future episodes in case you do decide to keep listening.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What I mean by general complaints of the PS Vita launch:
  • device crashing
  • device lagging during gameplay
  • frequent freezing
  • not being able to login to PSN
  • unresponsive touchscreens
PS Vita launch problems

Cool games you're going to pick up though, you can spend more on them since you don't have to pay for the console itself :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto