OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wt250.png

Direct MP3 Link
NSFW​

Join Terminator02, iFish, and spark1223 as iFish struggles asking questions, spark1223 has problems with loud buttons, and Terminator02 brags about his victories.

Topics:
Tempmas 2011 arcade competition
ModMii 5.0.0
1.510 Vita firmware
PS Vita Content Management system requires online connection
PS Vita Half Byte Loader
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 Teaser Trailer
Epic Mickey 2
PlayStation Vita sales drop 78 percent in Japan following launch
Wii U app store
Nintendo & Sony stop support for SOPA
Metal Gear Solid special edition 3DS
iOS 5.0.1 Untethered jailbreak
Spire Siri Port
Chpwn’s Zephyr Jailbreak Tweak
Second Nintendo Direct Broadcast December 27th
Microsoft banning guns from the Avatar Marketplace
Google Search on Firefox deal inked

Email us at: TheWeeklyTemp(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Music by: PolarBirds

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: http://www.itunes.co...st?id=459650985
Or with a podcatcher using our RSS feed: http://feeds.feedbur...com/gbatempcast

Like us on Facebook!

If you would like to be a guest on The Weekly Temp, TempTalk, or Tempcast Live! you need to email a recording of yourself to <i>gbatempcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com</i>. You can record yourself using Vocaroo, Audacity, the Windows default sound recorder, or whatever you prefer.

In this recording you can talk about any one subject you want for a few minutes. The subject line must be "Tempcast Tryout", and you must state what shows you'd be interested in guesting on in the email. We will listen to this recording to determine your mic quality, charisma, insight, and so one, so make it good.

If your submission is good enough we might even use it as a segment on Tempcast Live!

Reactions: 1 person

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 20 games in the GBAtemp Arcade, but only 10 of them (and not 20 like 02 said) are eligible for the Tempmas week 5-competition.
And Terminator02 you're indeed pretty good in the Arcade, it's amazing how many topscores you have. Hope it isn't Banana barrels though, I hate that game :hateit:
really? which 10?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There are 20 games in the GBAtemp Arcade, but only 10 of them (and not 20 like 02 said) are eligible for the Tempmas week 5-competition.
And Terminator02 you're indeed pretty good in the Arcade, it's amazing how many topscores you have. Hope it isn't Banana barrels though, I hate that game :hateit:
really? which 10?
Scratch that, it's 20 indeed, sorry. Means I've only got 5% chance of winning now :( (if I break that topscore in SSR, so damn close)

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Should I delete the voice I saved? Or, will we release it as a "remastered" version later? Since I will have no luck uploading it from this hotel.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, we don't need an immediate upload right after you finish.
Always check your sound files, and dont upload if you lost it and get crappy quality.

iFish's speech was unbearably laggy.
No sound files were lost except spark (who recovered them anyway), it was iFish's crappy hotel connection that prevented him from uploading his audio.

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, iFish almost didn't show up until I nagged him on twitter. Then he said he wouldn't upload his audio because of his connection.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I almost didn't come since I wasn't at my hotel. I was out with my family. Going place-to-place using various Wi-Fi connections to check Twitter. And I tired ot upload my audio file, it said 4 hours were remaining. So I said fuck that shit. I isn't worth it when Terminator recorded it on is end too.

At least my grand mother wasn't nagging me this episode~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1