Hacking the Ultimate M3 Perfect GBA guide FINAL

albertar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I can't seem to get my Save manager to work. I double click it, and then it literally shows up the image that you have up there. I want to write my .sav file from my gbaexploader to the m3 .dat file but there is nothing for me to click on after I click the game.

Takatoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
May I know how I can implement the soft reset function in case my battery dies? I am able to see the menu by pressing L+R+A+B, but when i scroll down to main menu and press A, it just resumes the game im currently playing and does not return to the main menu. What did i do wrong? Does anyone have a fix for this problem? Please do help me ><

albertar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I know how I can implement the soft reset function in case my battery dies? I am able to see the menu by pressing L+R+A+B, but when i scroll down to main menu and press A, it just resumes the game im currently playing and does not return to the main menu. What did i do wrong? Does anyone have a fix for this problem? Please do help me ><

you just click save game

Reactions: Margen67

Takatoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
you just click save game
the special functions menu does not work at all. it simply resumes the game no matter which function i try, save game, load game or main menu. I suspect it might be a problem with firmware, but theres way too many for me to try them all one by one to see which works

albertar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know how to read books on the M3? What types of files does it read and do I need to do something with the files to make it work on the M3?

vorob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
First of all, thank you for your guide. With your help, I downloaded the latest firmware, and the latest tool to work with sdcard.

But I still have an issue, I can’t save games. I tried donkey kong country and it just gives me an error that save failed. In Super Mario I can’t even start the game because I’m getting an error that save is corrupted.

I guess I need the battery to be replaced? The one that is in cartridge. Currently I don’t have it, removed it few years ago. I also assume that this is not the usual battery but a rechargeable one, because I measured the voltage on board pins and it’s giving over 3v. Now I need to understand what exactly I should place here.

I tried usual battery cr2016 but saves didn’t relive.

Attachments

• IMG_7268.jpeg
    IMG_7268.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM