The Temp bunker

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*runs screaming and foaming at the mouth* AAARGGGH THEY ALMOST GOT ME!!!!!! BUT! I have found the source of their power *takes out a retail copy of pokemon black* I see the light...

Now someone tell me how to dump this god forsaken rom to make the pokenoobs go away c_c

Pictures~:

I think I have infiltrated the main gathering grounds of the pokenoobs

After 4 hours of blending in they have finally allowed me to get close to the main base!

OHH GOD! PIKACHU IS ON TO ME
ohnoes.png

False alarm... Finally the pokenoobs base...

...I just realized they had two registers open for the sale of the game and one was for cash and other was for credit/debit

Teh fruits of my labor NOW HOW THE HELL DO I DUMP THIS *wants pokenoobs gone NOW*e_e

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohnoes.png
I assure you I haven't been infected. I brought pokenoob repel which seems to have made them subconsciously leave me alone. Thanks ron!

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sergster1 said:
ohnoes.png
I assure you I haven't been infected. I brought pokenoob repel which seems to have made them subconsciously leave me alone. Thanks ron!
So may I ask how long the walk back to the bunker was.....the number of steps you took perhaps....

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
sergster1 said:
HA! I took the train so there plus i hacked the repel amt of steps to 9999
biggrin.gif
Gentlemen, this man is clearly infected. There is no hacks for Pokenoob repel, trust me if there was I would use it.

Alright men, you know the deal, this man most be quarantined till his infection is cured!

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
That doesn't mean you have an immunity. A Limited Edition GBAtemp DS2 can be forced to run a pokemon game, so you will stay in Quarantine until the end of April.
quarantine.jpg

Make sure to wear your hazmat suits near the Quarantine Area
hazmat.jpg

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
You can't hack Pokemon repel. It isn't some computer code.
You can only do that in the Pokemon game
I DECLARE YOU INFECTED!

Whut... Im not in a game LIFES A LIEEEEEEE @_@

Btw i have this cough so ive been coughing a crapload since i got back into the bunker JUST SAYIN

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got into the bunker 14 mins BEFORE you put me in quarantine ohh and i was coughing alot and drinking juice straight out of the carton JUST SAYIN

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lock him in the outhouse and run up the quarantine flag.

86919_L1.jpg

You'll notice it's pikachu yellow. There's a reason for that.

EDIT: Heh. Whoever uploaded the flag originally misspelled "quarantine"

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
NO ONE DRINK THE JUICE
QUARANTINE THE KITCHEN
SANITIZE THE AREA WITHIN A 100 MILE RADIUS
PUT ON YOUR HAZMAT SUITS IMMEDIATELY!
SPRAY POKENOOB REPEL EVERYWHERE!!!!
FEBREZE THE AIR

febreze_air_effects.jpg

Febreze works as a sanitizer to the Pokemon Virus. While this virus, known as "Pokerus" affects pokemon in a good way, it could cause extreme obsession of Pokemon to humans and foaming in the mouth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...