The Temp bunker

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have no idea what's going on anymore, but do note that the only politics allowed is fuck the SX team and laugh at the brickwait team
(I still need to update this thread, but reasons)

Last edited by The Catboy,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck me, it's been a year already
That kinda language is fucking shocking you should be absolutely fucking appalled with yourself. You are a wonderful lady and ladies don't swear. Unless you are Scottish like myself then it's quite acceptable :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That kinda language is fucking shocking you should be absolutely fucking appalled with yourself. You are a wonderful lady and ladies don't swear. Unless you are Scottish like myself then it's quite acceptable :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Fuck! You right!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck! You right!
Oh I will just make you an honorary Scot so you can continue to swear like a sailor.

Also from now on your name will be Lilith MacValentine.

Here are some rules you must follow to continue to be Scottish.

1. When talking to someone else who is Scottish you must swear after every 2nd or 3rd word spoken.

2. If you are having a party and you want everyone to leave then you must play one of the following songs. Loch Lomond or Auld Lang Syne. All Scottish people know that if either song is played then it's time to go home.

3. The only soft drink you can consume from now on is IrnBru.

4. You must hate every single English person alive especially anyone from London.

5. If anyone ever asks you who the best James Bond actor is the only answer you can give is Sean Connery.

6. You must tell everyone that the Loch Ness monster is real even though we all know it isn't real lol.

There are many more rules to be Scottish but these are the main ones :D

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I dunno what's going on here but i want in!
This is an advanced Bunker that was made 10 years ago as a means of protecting the member of the Temp from the Pokéfloods of the R4 days. Since that day I’ve been upgrading the Bunker to withstand more and more floods. It’s time I upgrade this Bunker again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo