GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I got some fanboy repellent!

84275-this-is-zelda-this-is-link-get-CuZx.jpeg

we just hang this at the door! If it fails, lets put some linkcest instead!

Now i REALLY want it to fail :c
17191174_1792752417417308_1330960561164203910_n.jpg

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Asking why anyone needs a bunker is just plain weird to me. I grew up with both grandparents having bunkers. One was better than the actual house they lived in the other was just what it was supposed to be a way to survive the dangerous. I inherited the one and am not supposed to tell my family about it. Its nice having a place to hole up in when I need it. (the only problem is that its in london ontario and 2+ hours drive away so not much use to me here in toronto).
now for the one here in gbatemp... well don't you like having somewhere you can sort of hang with like minded individuals who just don't want to read yet another obvious didn't read the rules or use the search function of most web browser POST(S). People who just don't listen when you say I am not answering yet another already asked dumb fucking question about blah as all you have to do is read through the entire thread to see the answer you dumbass....
who doesn't like having fun in the eof?

grumpy grump grump....

eddiecharette

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and some mangoes, andddddddd maybe some Carrots:creep:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got the solar panels working, so if the power goes out, it was because of a overcharge, or the sun died and the battery is out of juice.... I should start working on the back up genorators

Till some time before, the only reason which stopped me from installing solar panels was the expense. Though the price seems to drop every year, the total cost of installation is quite heavy. But there are few encouraging signs too, like the ease of installment and the simplicity. One of its trending reasons is that they are no longer paired to the roof (http://www.cestarcollege.com/blog/solar-power-trends/5-interesting-solar-power-trends-to-watch-in-2017/). On the flip side, Despite subsidies, solar power is very expensive compared to conventional electricity, though sunlight is free :-).
Recently, finally, I got it installed because it is worth the investment. Could save on utility bill!

Last edited by eddiecharette,
Reactions: DeoNaught

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Till some time before, the only reason which stopped me from installing solar panels was the expense. Though the price seems to drop every year, the total cost of installation is quite heavy. But there are few encouraging signs too, like the ease of installment and the simplicity. One of its trending reasons is that they are no longer paired to the roof (http://www.cestarcollege.com/blog/solar-power-trends/5-interesting-solar-power-trends-to-watch-in-2017/). On the flip side, Despite subsidies, solar power is very expensive compared to conventional electricity, though sunlight is free :-).
Recently, finally, I got it installed because it is worth the investment. Could save on utility bill!
My base is powered by pure unobtainium. We don't need your solar panels! Damn hippies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)