Hacking The System Files Are Corrupted?

laciophil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I have followed the steps to get my Wii downgraded from 3.4 to 3.2 (all worked fine) I then installed the Backup Channel Loader, but I don't think it's working properly.

I try to load Mario Kart and I keep getting an error: The System Files Are Corrupted.

Any ideas?

Also, whenever I try to start the Backup Channel Loader it just goes to a black screen and stays there for a while. I never get any menus.

Are there any steps that I can take to give you guys some more detailed information? (I'm new to this scene haha)

Thanks a lot guys!

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well if there is any good news, it is that your wii does not have it system settings corrupt otherwise you would not be able to turn it on. Check your wii with originals to make sure it can still boot games.

laciophil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I maybe not copying the games properly? I'm running a macbook. Downloading from the web, changing the region with WiiPatcher.jar to match what mine is, burning it at a low speed. I then toss it into my drive, load up the backup channel and start it. The channel then stays black for a VERY long time until anything happens (never anything good).

Do I have to look for a certain type?

Thanks guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong