LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wG29trx.jpg

By now, I'm sure many of you have seen this picture. Considering that many of us with Steam Decks will be using SD cards, we should probably have some sort of database for SD cards, game sizes and boxart. Here is a good idea of what can be accomplished with SD cards

Boxart
K0TkZvR.jpg

cv9WCzn.jpg

OCu6NkI.jpg

NVvz3cZ.jpg

Inside the boxes
sAoOS7f.jpg

38lwaKq.jpg

Some Switch Comparisons
jYHXhAP.jpg

BEl9cCr.jpg

XgfcWeC.jpg

Eventually I'll make a list of games and file sizes so that everyone will have a good idea of what size cards they will need per game. Of course, there may be some file size difference between the Windows and Linux versions. I would love to see a lot of you chime in! I'm sure many of you will have questions about card speed, load times, ect. I'll try to provide as much info as I can :grog:

EDIT: My Steam Card label gallery can be found here...

Last edited by LightyKD,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's pretty cool but I'm not sure how many people are going to use the Steam Deck this way. It seems more convenient to just have one large card that you don't remove very often.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks nice and all, but not very practical. Also, the Steam Deck uses MicroSD, those are clearly full size SD cards.

Nobody said that you cant use full size SD cards via a card reader and the USB-C port. :)

Back to the mission at hand. I'm updating my SD card art (mostly because I lost the originals :( ). Below is a small sample of what I have done.

nwDsUH7.jpg

NOlIYxO.jpg

pG1pn0v.jpg

GttSV2i.jpg

rv04pAi.jpg

ySKkJLt.jpg

Here is a set of templates if anyone decides to join my quest

Ku7qzlH.png

Kqyyy6e.jpg

[/spoiler}

I only ask that if anyone decides to make art for the more...ahem..."pleasurable: games, please use the pink lined template for consistency sake. It's 2am here so I'm going to rest. I'll read any comments in a few hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol