I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

Do you like The Stanley Parable? Have you never heard of it? Either way, you should be thrilled to hear that there is more content coming soon!
The liars who have brought you The Stanley Parable are now making an expansion of the original game called “The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe.” New content includes new endings, things interspersed between the endings, and, for the first time ever, console support. The consoles it will be available for are not clear yet. Oh, and it will be available for PC, too.
The game is set to be released sometime in 2019. You can visit the official website to sign up to a newsletter if you wish, but don't forget:
THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER

:arrow: Source • Official website

Reactions: VinsCool

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
"And everyone will buy it again because they're suckers!"

The best (and the most honest?) line I have ever seen in advertisement.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
inb4 another "come back in 5 years" achievement just for the lolz...

Pretty sure that's the real reason the devs decided to make this:P

D

Deleted-443739

No, I refuse to buy it again, I own the glorious PC version.....what are you doing wallet?
no need to buy a game that isnt truly a videogame but rather an interactive film when you've played before. you should not do it since i believe you are a better person than you think my friend

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no need to buy a game that isnt truly a videogame but rather an interactive film when you've played before. you should not do it since i believe you are a better person than you think my friend
"And Stanley decided to reply to a 3 month old post."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1