Hacking Question "The Software Was Closed due to an error."

UnrealVision

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I inserted my SD Card into my MacBook after I had formatted it to FAT32 and am now getting this error on every application I attempt to load up. I have also tried to run the "sudo chflags -R arch /Volumes/SWITCH" command, but unfortunately, I get this error.

"chflags: /Volumes/SWITCH/.Spotlight-V100: Operation not permitted"

I honestly have no idea what to attempt anymore so, please suggest anything.

EDIT: I think the cause is that the games are corrupted.

Last edited by UnrealVision,

chuberry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Same problem here. I had it before and it solved itself without my understanding. I don't think your SD card is corrupted though most probably we are likely have a poor macos support for exFAT. I will try just to open the sd on windows to see if the problem is fixed and will give you a feedback.

chuberry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I inserted my SD Card into my MacBook after I had formatted it to FAT32 and am now getting this error on every application I attempt to load up. I have also tried to run the "sudo chflags -R arch /Volumes/SWITCH" command, but unfortunately, I get this error.

"chflags: /Volumes/SWITCH/.Spotlight-V100: Operation not permitted"

I honestly have no idea what to attempt anymore so, please suggest anything.

EDIT: I think the cause is that the games are corrupted.

So get it back working, just boot on regular FW and say later to the format SD card message. Once that done you should be able to boot back to Atmosphere with the SD card working, no need to do it all again.

Reactions: Ita54_2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks