Hacking "The software was closed because an error occured."

Poolpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Hey. I just installed Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild(Using Tinfoil) and while launching it gives me an error: "The software was closed because an error occured.". I tried installing only base game without update but still no luck. Also I downloaded game from several different sources to make sure that it's not game's fault. Can someone help me out with this? Thanks in advance

P.S. I have latest sigpatches

I'm running 9.2.0|AMS 0.10.5|S

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I just installed Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild(Using Tinfoil) and while launching it gives me an error: "The software was closed because an error occured.". I tried installing only base game without update but still no luck. Also I downloaded game from several different sources to make sure that it's not game's fault. Can someone help me out with this? Thanks in advance

P.S. I have latest sigpatches

I'm running 9.2.0|AMS 0.10.5|S
The latest patches mean nothing if you are using the wrong bootloader. Which set of patches and bootloader are you using? And I also recommend trying to install with Awoo Installer instead.

Poolpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
The latest patches mean nothing if you are using the wrong bootloader. Which set of patches and bootloader are you using? And I also recommend trying to install with Awoo Installer instead.
Patches are new. Just updated hekate bootloader and still facing same problem. Tried Awoo installer, no luck. Also tried Deepsea and still no luck.

Last edited by Poolpy,

Poolpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
ok i fixed the issue. nothing had to do with patches neither bootloader. I just simply had to hop into maintenance mode and load back to cfw. that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: