The Scientific method

  • Thread starter Thread starter davidsl_128
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 733
  • Replies Replies 3

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
629
Solutions
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
265
Country
Colombia
The scientific method in 10 seconds:
the_difference.png


That explains it all
yay.gif
To think I studied the scientific method at school for an entire quarter... XKCD is so awesome xD I love it how it puts funny things in a mathematical and logical way. It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I don't get a joke at first, but then I analyze it and get what it means... or maybe I'm just dumb and don't get stuff quickly
wacko.gif
 
xD Yeah...I'm learning it too, >_> Virtual School.

1.Ask a question
2.Create a hypothesis
3.Design a experiment
4.Carry out experiment
5.Write down the results.
6.Analyze the results
7.Draw a conclusion.
8.Share with others.

^All without teh copy, and paste
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted