The Right Brain vs Left Brain Test

do you see the dancer turning clockwise or counter-clockwise?

• Clockwise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Counter-clockwise

• I'm an idiot and I don't know what "clockwise" or "counter-clockwise/anti-clockwise&q

• Total voters

Xale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its so confusing >.< i first saw it as clockwise, but ive tried to change it and i have, but i dont know how i do it! ill try, itll change, then ill try for like ten minutes and it wont change, then id look away and back and it would change, its so confusing!!!

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
TDWP FTW: That's because this "test" is a popular fake. It's a neat optical illusion, but it won't tell you shit about what's going on in that head of yours. in fact, the entire left vs right brained thing is mostly BS. I posted an article about it just now.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
This was nice. At first it was only going clockwise. then I got my sister and we watched it together and i asked her what direction it is going to. she tolde me it was changing, then BAM I saw it turn counterclockwise too.

Then we both watched it, we compared rotation and it was different from time to time.

And I tough this was just a tick gif that changes rotation by itself.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Clockwise for me, still trying to see it Counter-clockwise, which will be hard since she's obviously moving clockwise.
After over two years, I still can't see it Counter-clockwise. Which is weird since more of the left-brain traits describe me.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i can't see it counterclockwise, cause i looked at the shadow. i see the foot passing towards me from left to right.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
I only saw clockwise at first, then I was able to see counter clockwise aswell so...WTF is wrong with me? =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...