Hacking The R4 Will have a Cheat Function!

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cheats are working on Super Mario 64 trimmed. Bad news though. The cheat.dat file is encrypted. No XML support.

Comes along with an editor. Where you can update your current list (supposely if they have updated it), create a new one, import a xml file etc.

how and where, i keep hearing people talking about and seeing nothing, all i keep hearing is the cheat.dat is encrypted, so stop talking stuff that don't exist it aggravates me
mad.gif

People who posts without actually reading the posts in a thread when it already has been answered, "aggravates" me.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how and where, i keep hearing people talking about it and seeing nothing, all i keep hearing is the cheat.dat is encrypted, so stop talking stuff that don't exist it aggravates meÂ
mad.gif

Yeah, people are making it up, they ARE coming to get you, the fbi DO live in your electric sockets, you AREN'T paranoid!!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yeah whatever, if this program exsist then please do post it, as you are so sure it exsist i'm confident you have no problems in doing so

edit; fine i've read the link you posted, i wish this program was bundled with the latest firmware and we wouldn't have this problem

Lexal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just downoaded it, the cheat function works perfect, just 1 question, it it able to cheat online?

Trace II

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a RAR unzipper :'( could someone help me out by unRARing it, ZIPing it, and posting it somewhere for me to download? Plz
bow.gif

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh...it appears just by looking at the first post in this topic..that the R4 supports more codes for Mario Kart then the CREATORS of Action Replay.

But to make things clear; the only way to get cheat codes before with an R4 was with dipstar, but now it supports cheat hexes inside the R4 itself?

If so, awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc