Hacking The R4 Will have a Cheat Function!

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can someone plz let us know if cheats are working on trimmed roms?

I'll try now

Tried max 300's with Elite Beat Agents trimmed, doesn't look like it
frown.gif

Neurotica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Works with trimmed roms as far as I tested, Mariokart no problems.

If you disable cheats after using the game with cheats, does the progress you
made disappear?

What does the 'Enable Game' button mean in the Cheatmenu?

NB: great extra function, R4 rocks
smile.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normally when you accept a bet, you don't alter your prev text
wink.gif

Anyways, im gonna test this with some wifi games to see if it allows online cheating.. hopefully it doesn't or this is the very end of wifi as we know it.

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't alter my original text. Post #26, I stated that there was no editor included in the archive, which is true, and is the reason I bolded it after you bet.
wink2.gif
Heh, thanks for the translated link. My engrish is rusty, but it seems like a prety straight forward app.

As for WiFi cheating, it probably does allow for it. The Ards does , as well as Nitro Hack.

It's nice that they are using Action Replay code types as opposed to dipstar. Thank god codejunkies decided not use encryption.

Too bad I have to get some sleep, I really want to mess arround with some of Parasytes MPH codes.
tongue.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just tried it with trimmed rom Mario 3 on 3 and it all worked!

oh yeah, whats the difference between game enabled and cheat enabled?

robolee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
O.o english ver is beta ver which doesn't have the cheat function. i have d/l and try it. O.o

edit : i went to other topic and find a mirror upload by other. i got the final ver of 1.08. btw on the main page i did saw they update new ver 1.08 build but in the download section for me, its still beta. weird..........

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is good stuff. except for a few things:

1. It makes the skins look bad. The programmers put the grey cheat icon on the bottom.. and in the center. that made all my skin themes looked pretty ugly, as i shifted through 12 sets just now to see how it looks like.

2. once you cheated, you can't go back, so make sure to backup your file. I set the get all balls in Mario 3 on 3, to get the two balls i didnt unlock, and get the SSS status with 99999 points. Well after I turned the cheats off, went into the game again the effects were still there, all unlocked, SSS, and 99999. so back up your saves first.

3. I still don't understand the two middle buttons, Game enabled and Cheat enabled. Obviously Cheat enable is putting the cheat on, but game enabled?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cheats are working on Super Mario 64 trimmed. Bad news though. The cheat.dat file is encrypted. No XML support.

Comes along with an editor. Where you can update your current list (supposely if they have updated it), create a new one, import a xml file etc.

how and where, i keep hearing people talking about it and seeing nothing, all i keep hearing is the cheat.dat is encrypted, so stop talking stuff that don't exist it aggravates me
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1