Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snuitergup said:
eXT said:
snuitergup said:
Okay I did everything I had to do I think but there's a problem with Lance. I cought the red gyarados before the5th or 6th gym. I beat the 6th one and went to the lake of rage. I should find Lance there... but he doesn't show up. (I also didn't get a red scale when catching the red gyarados if that was something you should really get) What do I have to do now?

That sounds really odd to me. Are you sure you didn't get the Red Scale? I'm not completely sure, but it's a possibility that the lack of that item is causing Lance not to show up.
It really wasn't there :wtf: I tried to use a cheat that gives all the items but it also didn't show up with that... went to the Lake of rage but still nothing! It does have to appear in the items pocket right?

Edit: I went to mr pokemon and I got the exp share so it seems that I had that scale after all without it showing up in my items pocket. Lance is still no there.

eXT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@snuitergup: Did you ever solve your problem? I'm curious. If you did, how?

And does anyone know if there is a way to evolve a Magneton in HGSS? I just evolved my Magnemite, and I really want a Magnezone. According to my sources, thouugh, it says you can only evolve into a Magnezone by leveling up at Mt. Coronet.

I was just wondering if there was any location similar to Coronet in HGSS? Or am I forced to trade to DPPt? If so, will anyone do this for me? I can trade you my Magneton, holding a Rare Candy. It would be greatly appreciated if there is no other way for me to evolve it myself.

Nerioe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snuitergup said:
snuitergup said:
eXT said:
snuitergup said:
Okay I did everything I had to do I think but there's a problem with Lance. I cought the red gyarados before the5th or 6th gym. I beat the 6th one and went to the lake of rage. I should find Lance there... but he doesn't show up. (I also didn't get a red scale when catching the red gyarados if that was something you should really get) What do I have to do now?

That sounds really odd to me. Are you sure you didn't get the Red Scale? I'm not completely sure, but it's a possibility that the lack of that item is causing Lance not to show up.
It really wasn't there :wtf: I tried to use a cheat that gives all the items but it also didn't show up with that... went to the Lake of rage but still nothing! It does have to appear in the items pocket right?

Edit: I went to mr pokemon and I got the exp share so it seems that I had that scale after all without it showing up in my items pocket. Lance is still no there.

IIRC After catching your shiny gyarados, head back down to town to the house with the funny antenna at the top of it, Lance is in there (it is actually a Team Rocket hideout) not at Lake of Rage.

Register

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snuitergup said:
eXT said:
snuitergup said:

It really wasn't there :wtf: I tried to use a cheat that gives all the items so it includes the red scale... went to the Lake of rage but still nothing! I also went to mr pokemon and back but he still isn't there.

Oh boy. Using the cheat for all items could have really screwed you over... Activating all future events, but not completing the present one(s)...
By chance, did you already defeat all the previous gyms that you could (Jasmine and Chuck included)? You need to knock out all present Gym Leaders, if possible... perhaps even Morty, too, if his gym is not blocked off still.
Did you also happen to use cheat(s) prior to fighting the Red Gyarados, specifically an All [Key] Items code? That could have seriously jeopardized your game if you did.

Also, real quick on Lake of Rage, are you sure Lance isn't standing near the edge of the lake? I could've sworn you had to find him and talk to him... unless he was supposed to appear immediately.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheat codes can really seem to screw up your game these days.
For some reason I couldn't evolve pokemon that need to like you in platinum lmao. Ive done it lots of times before so I know it wasn't user error

If you were cheating and didn't get the red scale your not messing much just means no exp shair for you. Unless your going to use item cheats.

As for Rock climb you get it from prof Oak in pallet town after you obtain all the badges in the game as in all Johto and Kanto ones, He'll call you on your annoying pokemon powered cell phone once you have them all.

Now for my help question.. Where can I buy the watch you got in pokemon platinum or if possible trade in my pokemon powered cell phone for one? Just kidding
unsure.gif

snuitergup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Register said:
snuitergup said:
eXT said:
snuitergup said:

It really wasn't there :wtf: I tried to use a cheat that gives all the items so it includes the red scale... went to the Lake of rage but still nothing! I also went to mr pokemon and back but he still isn't there.

Oh boy. Using the cheat for all items could have really screwed you over... Activating all future events, but not completing the present one(s)...
By chance, did you already defeat all the previous gyms that you could (Jasmine and Chuck included)? You need to knock out all present Gym Leaders, if possible... perhaps even Morty, too, if his gym is not blocked off still.
Did you also happen to use cheat(s) prior to fighting the Red Gyarados, specifically an All [Key] Items code? That could have seriously jeopardized your game if you did.

Also, real quick on Lake of Rage, are you sure Lance isn't standing near the edge of the lake? I could've sworn you had to find him and talk to him... unless he was supposed to appear immediately.
I used the all pokeballs and medicine items cheats. And lance isn't standing there for sure. I've went to all gyms and talked to the leaders but sill nothing..

edit: Maybe the "can't be stopped by trainers" cheat caused this? maybe I can try the cheats which enables you to walk everywhere to get in the rocket base?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ugh... man my pokemon team sucks. Trying to beat Morty and I can barely hit Ghost pokemon. using cheats would really take out the point of me buying this game... My current team is Pidgeotto, Wooper, Exeggcute, Quilava, Furret ( cuz its my first shiny), and Geodude. I really need to reform my team, I just don't know where to start.

snuitergup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Catch a electric pokemon such as mareep. Furret can be useful too because he can learn (allmost?) every tm/hm. Give him a moveset which is really useful.

Oh and I solved the gyarados prob. I used the cheat that enables you to walk everywhere to get in the rocket base.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Exbaddude said:
Hey, I'm a Pokemon Noob ; n ;

But what's ab uber Pokemon?

Also, what Pokemon is best suited to be my HM slave.
Mew and Arceus can learn any HM and move, but I doubt you'll want to use them, even if you have them.
I recommend Bibarel, it can learn Surf, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash and its pretty common if your playing Diamond Pearl or Platinum

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bik75 said:
Exbaddude said:
Hey, I'm a Pokemon Noob ; n ;

But what's ab uber Pokemon?

Also, what Pokemon is best suited to be my HM slave.
Mew and Arceus can learn any HM and move, but I doubt you'll want to use them, even if you have them.
I recommend Bibarel, it can learn Surf, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash and its pretty common if your playing Diamond Pearl or Platinum
Oh. Is Bibarel obtainable in HG/SS?

kurtisboyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so my team consists of a level 39 Feraligatr, level 40 Togekiss and a level 39 Espion. The rest are random low level HM slaves. I'm up to the team rocket hideout in Mahogony.

I've got a drowzee in the day care now at about level 32 or something.

I'm really lazy and can't be bothered to catch another pokemon and train it 20+ levels to get up to where I am, so is there any place or something that I can catch a good pokemon level 35+ at this point in the game?

Also as a side note: I GOT POKERUS!!! I put a caterpie in the daycare for the lulz and when I took it out I realised it has pokerus!

Woot
smile.gif

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kurtisboyd said:
Also as a side note: I GOT POKERUS!!! I put a caterpie in the daycare for the lulz and when I took it out I realised it has pokerus!

Woot
smile.gif

the day care man raped it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol