Gaming The Pokémon HG/SS Help Thread!!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I get Suicune? I looked at the Map with PokéGear, but the Suicune icon does not appear. I have already caught Entei and Raikou and beat the Elite Four.

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
How can I get Suicune? I looked at the Map with PokéGear, but the Suicune icon does not appear. I have already caught Entei and Raikou and beat the Elite Four.
Suicune has its own sidequest for you to catch it, you have to meet it a couple of times in different places, just find a walkthrough in other websites

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cotyboy said:
I am r4ymond said:
Suicune has its own sidequest for you to catch it, you have to meet it a couple of times in different places, just find a walkthrough in other websites

Oh, okay, thanks. I found it at Cianwood City before I beat the Pokémon League then it fled...again.

Register

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
cotyboy said:
I am r4ymond said:

Oh, okay, thanks. I found it at Cianwood City before I beat the Pokémon League then it fled...again.

It does that... 5 times, I believe?
First when you awaken it...
Next at Cianwood...
Third near Mt. Mortar, near the center entrance (requires Cut/Surf to get to it)...
Fourth when you first enter Kanto...
And fifth en route to Fuchsia City, taking the longer Southeast route and sticking close near the water to see it.
Then, after bringing power back to the Power Plant and returning Misty to her gym (and defeating her), Suicune will finally stop at the Cerulean Cape.

Necet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do i get the exp.share? Ive been at the lake and got the Red Scale, went to Mr.Pokemon but he just keeps on talking about the apricorns.. :/

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Necet said:
How do i get the exp.share? Ive been at the lake and got the Red Scale, went to Mr.Pokemon but he just keeps on talking about the apricorns.. :/

Thats kurt, not mr pokemon. Mr. pokemon is the guy you go to in the house where prof. oak gives you your pokedex.

Necet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saddamsdevil said:
Necet said:

Thats kurt, not mr pokemon. Mr. pokemon is the guy you go to in the house where prof. oak gives you your pokedex.

Hmm where´s that?

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I never thought the day would come. I've been playing Pokemon since I was about 9. I've played every generation of the series since, and every remake.

.. but. Hell. I'm stuck. :l

I just beat Pryce in Mahogany. Now, if I remember correctly, that's when Team Rocket takes over Goldenrod. I never got any phone call saying Goldenrod was taken over. I go TO goldenrod, and it looks like Team Rocket is there "plotting" to take it over. More NPCs in the area, but they've obviously not taken it over.

The man to the right of Mahogany stops me and tells me to explore Johto more. I'm.. literally stuck. Is there something that I'm forgetting to do that flags the Team Rocket event?

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
loserkidsblink182 said:
I never thought the day would come. I've been playing Pokemon since I was about 9. I've played every generation of the series since, and every remake.

I just beat Pryce in Mahogany. Now, if I remember correctly, that's when Team Rocket takes over Goldenrod. I never got any phone call saying Goldenrod was taken over. I go TO goldenrod, and it looks like Team Rocket is there "plotting" to take it over. More NPCs in the area, but they've obviously not taken it over.

The man to the right of Mahogany stops me and tells me to explore Johto more. I'm.. literally stuck. Is there something that I'm forgetting to do that flags the Team Rocket event?
Did you go to lake rage and wipe out the rockets in the secret hideout?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loserkidsblink182 said:

go back and enter that house with that dead tree next to it.

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
loserkidsblink182 said:

If doesnt do that, he cant fight with pryce

maybe he forgot about jasmine... did you get the badges of chuck and jasmine?

Register

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@loserkidsblink182: If you've already done all the above, and all else fails... go into the "underground" of Goldenrod City (the place where you get haircuts and whatnot), and you'll see a Rocket Grunt down there. He'll switch you into uniform, and you SHOULD be able to proceed at will.

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Shadow&Light said:
Demonbart said:
loserkidsblink182 said:

If doesnt do that, he cant fight with pryce

maybe he forgot about jasmine... did you get the badges of chuck and jasmine?

Wiped out the Rockets in the secret hideout. Defeated Pryce. Went BACK into the house with the dead tree next to it..

Still nothing..?

EDIT:

[/facepalm]

I went to take snapshots of some Rocket NPCs and my trainer card for you guys to show you my situation..

I beat Jasmine already, but my game died immediately after. Next day I started it up, I was outside of the gym and assumed I had already saved.

D'oh. I'm ashamed. Off to rebeat Jasmine. :l

Thanks for the help, guys.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Question1: Sometimes when I throw a Pokeball at a wild Pokemon, it says "it is already caught". Is this normal?

Question2: Where can I get more Sudowoodos?

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
naglaro00 said:
Question1: Sometimes when I throw a Pokeball at a wild Pokemon, it says "it is already caught". Is this normal?

Whoa. Really? I've honestly.. never encountered that. Ever. Is that the exact message, word for word? And are you using a patched translated version?

QUOTE(naglaro00 @ Mar 26 2010, 01:14 AM) Question2: Where can I get more Sudowoodos?

I believe interacting with the one in Route 36 is the only place to catch one. Of course, you could always throw it in the Daycare pen with a Ditto and let it use a few Harden attacks.

It's.. generally.. super effective.

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Sp1R1t said:
How can i get the strange Pichu???You know,The spiky-ear-pichu

The "legit" way is to get the Pikachu colored Pichu in your party.

Basically..
4403035477_50e6ea2cc7_o.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Locked down from government to dispensary
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In India it has, can't remember what its called yuka I think, they have a crisis like we have with fentanal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why we need regulation :teach:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Speak to Psi, he'll offer you some in Tempycoin. :tpi:
    +1
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Day after day, we drink beer, Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Beer can be bad for your teeth
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Teeth? What Teeth?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Do crack instead. Beer is more of a depressant.
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    I like taking trips without even leaving my house, if ya know what I mean.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hygienist name is Jose I'm like fuck Juan found me
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did he ask to see yo feet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's second cousin obsessed with teeth
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you wake up with your belt un-buckled?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Let me lift you up in my chair
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Down there, teeth removal is putting you behind an angry donkey.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth removal is tying the donkeys hair to the tooth and slapping it's ass
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cleaning stuff they used was actually nice tasted like frosting
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That'd be 2million pesos, drink this tequila for your pain.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also buy my art senior don't forget what happened with Germany
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For reference, so everyone knows we are not racist, just like to pick on Juan, and he gives it back to us 'murdicans in return. I love me some latinos.
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    hello? anyone alive here?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm dead inside
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    at least you can chat :)
    Morganna @ Morganna: at least you can chat :)