Gaming The Pokémon HG/SS Help Thread!!!

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
usually pokesav is safe enough unless you did serious editing like inserting hm's or adding badges. As this can mess up things if the correct boxes arnt chekd.

but adding an editing pokemon on pokesav 'should' hav no adverse affects on your game. Although there are exceptions with corruptions an such but they are rare

jin303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a question.. does not having pokewalker influence the game that much?? i heard you can have event with pokewalker and some rare pokemons.. but since we are downloading from a rom, do you guys think it effects the game much?? im concerning whether i should buy pokemon hg, or buy acekard 2i.. i mean, i really want pkm so bad, and it would feel much better to actually own it, than having a rom file. but once again, there is this acekard 2i.. totally worth buying it because its so efficient, and also prepare for any other games that are coming later.. even tho i got dstt. can someone plz help me choosing which one to buy?

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no i dont tink the pokewalker makes much difference. Well you can definatly play through story without it.

see if ninty made it like you needed the walker to complete the game then if ppl lost thier pokewalker they would be pissd.

it does help with improving friendship and such. But as far as i kno you wont miss it.

but if im wrong. . . . . .den tell me

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
The things that don't matter in this game:

Pokewalker
ingame text
story.

I beat all 16 gyms and caught all catchable pokemon without these in the japanese version, so it shouldn't be required
tongue.gif

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saddamsdevil said:

Pokewalker
ingame text
story.

I beat all 16 gyms and caught all catchable pokemon without these in the japanese version, so it shouldn't be required
tongue.gif

...? I thought they were twelve badges o.o

Flex_S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saddamsdevil said:

Pokewalker
ingame text
story.

tongue.gif

I've never really played a foregin game before, it must be annoying when somebody talks for ages in Japanese and all you can do is press a...

D

Deleted User

Ritsuki said:
How do you get Eevee ? I'm trying to complete the Johto pokédex
Go to Goldenrod and talk to Bill he willl give you one if there is a space in your party

D

Deleted User

basher11 said:
Ireland 1 said:
Ritsuki said:
How do you get Eevee ? I'm trying to complete the Johto pokédex
Go to Goldenrod and talk to Bill he willl give you one if there is a space in your party

i must've missed him..

i want an evee....
tongue.gif
If you mean he is not in his house, then he is in the Ecruteak pokemon Centre talk to him there then he goes home, now you should be able to get Eevee.
smile.gif

aimansss95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,
I've been searching on how to obtain articuno, zapdos and moltres on cerebi.net.
It said that you must obtain '16' badges.How's that possible? I mean there's only 8 badges.
Furthermore from what i read, latios/latias , can only be obtainable by the WI-FI event and it's impossible to get it from where i live.
So the only way for me to get the event pokemon is by using cheat codes?Thanks in advance

PS: 'As with FireRed & LeafGreen, after you have earned all the KANTO badges, you will gain access to the Cerulean Cave'.Does this meant its impossible to get mewto if i'm playing soulsilver?

megaxz175

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,
I can't seem to find lance anywhere after i captured the red gyrados.
what i meant was meeting him for the FIRST time at the sign so that he tells me how to go to the secret base or something
But He is NOT at the sign at lake of rage after i caught the red gyrados.
So is there something i missed? or am i screwed because of my *pirated* game and have to restart everything?

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aimansss95 said:
Hey guys,
I've been searching on how to obtain articuno, zapdos and moltres on cerebi.net.
It said that you must obtain '16' badges.How's that possible? I mean there's only 8 badges.
Furthermore from what i read, latios/latias , can only be obtainable by the WI-FI event and it's impossible to get it from where i live.
So the only way for me to get the event pokemon is by using cheat codes?Thanks in advance

PS: 'As with FireRed & LeafGreen, after you have earned all the KANTO badges, you will gain access to the Cerulean Cave'.Does this meant its impossible to get mewto if i'm playing soulsilver?
you are an idiot, they mean get all 8 Johnto and all 8 Kanto badges totalling 16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4