'The Outer Worlds' Nintendo Switch release date announced

tow.JPG

The Outer Worlds, the sci-fi RPG developed by Obsidian and involving writers of the original Fallout games, has officially received a release date on the Nintendo Switch. The game was already released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One in October 2019. Switch owners will be able to grab their copy of the game this March 6th. The announcement comes from a tweet by the game's publisher Private Division:

Note that the physical release will include a downloadable code instead of a cartridge.
:arrow: SOURCE

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A very playable game- some people saying way to short are talking crap - this type of game you do all yr companioms side quests and thers at least 30 hours youl get out of this

Reactions: scroeffie1984

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
A very playable game- some people saying way to short are talking crap - this type of game you do all yr companioms side quests and thers at least 30 hours youl get out of this
Still kinda short for an RPG game, especially compared to New Vegas

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no gamecard included means no buy.
also means no sense

Reactions: souhukyafod

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm if i didn’t have access to play it again through game pass, i might of bought it asap on the switch. For now i’ll wait.

limpbiz411

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still kinda short for an RPG game, especially compared to New Vegas

also means no sense
makes perfect sense, if devs want to be lazy and not include a gamecard with a physical purchase then i have no reason to buy it. I am video game collector and digital copy of a game means its worth nothing.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is it physical if theres nothing physically there??? Stupid shit love the game but i say pirate this lol graphics wont hold up on switch like other systems. Wheres the good games like mario its all switch is good for

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Collectors to me don’t make sense in the world of digital technology. People forgot, starting with late ps3 releases; PS3/4, xbox one and nintendo switch games each have an unique serial code per copy. With an update to your console, they can easily disable your games! ToS agreements in many newer games state as such in fine print. Hell, dragon ball k even says outright, you have bought the right to play regardless if obtained digitally or physically! So your excuse for all’s guaranteed to be playable has long since been dead.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah seeing the outer worlds has more a cartoon vibe to it and hasn't realistic graphics i do see this scaling down low settings wise quite nicely. Scaling down view distance, low textures, more pop in and a couple other features that don't take 2 much away from it will make it run probably just fine on the switch without taking away too much from it. Even potato computers can run it quite fine and even with some hit or miss older 2gig graphic cards

It was kinda short tho compaired to new vegas plus while it was good it didn't hold up at all compared to new vegas

Last edited by kumikochan,
Reactions: Proto-Propski

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1